• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #46: No Matter What!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ

This depends on the continuity. The TV continuity has no chance against Kamen Rider, except for the Morphin Masters and Master Zedd from Cosmic Fury.
The Boom! Continuity is stronger. Maybe Lord Drakkon has a chance against the Kamen Riders. Unless Gotchard uses Kesuzo ability to erase things.

Even on Reddit they know the Rangers has no chance against Kamen Rider. The original team had troubles against the Masked Rider, the bad American adaptation of Black RX.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
ddu2t3t-d8e4c1b6-7815-4d95-a32f-91156fbfb43e.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
This depends on the continuity. The TV continuity has no chance against Kamen Rider, except for the Morphin Masters and Master Zedd from Cosmic Fury.
The Boom! Continuity is stronger. Maybe Lord Drakkon has a chance against the Kamen Riders. Unless Gotchard uses Kesuzo ability to erase things.

Even on Reddit they know the Rangers has no chance against Kamen Rider. The original team had troubles against the Masked Rider, the bad American adaptation of Black RX.
if this is Super Sentai you might have a fight.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
:tupacDecade is multiverse
Yes. There are Sentai teams that are multiverse level. Go-Busters is not one of them. And I read on other forums and wikis that Jetman are multiversal because they defeated Vyram, an interdimensional army that conquered several dimensions before attacking Earth dimension.

Also, Gokaiger is universal. :kobeha And what is worse, Dekaranger defeated easily a villain from Metal Heroes who was universal. This is the reason why Japanese fans stopped asking for Metal Heroes/Super Sentai crossovers.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
It's shown they can turn future sentai into key's too.

So pretty much new sentai is part of their arsenal if they ever decide to reappear.
Maybe they will appear in the next anniversary. But they will have to do something with Gai Ikari/Gokai Silver.
It seems that Junya Ikeda is the Sentai equivalent of Austin St John.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Maybe they will appear in the next anniversary. But they will have to do something with Gai Ikari/Gokai Silver.
It seems that Junya Ikeda is the Sentai equivalent of Austin St John.
damn. That's sad Silver was literally a Sentai fan too from what we know about him.

Guess he didn't learn much from holding the crest of sincerity. (Digimon Joe voice actor just to add)

:eksip

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
damn. That's sad Silver was literally a Sentai fan too from what we know about him.

Guess he didn't learn much from holding the crest of sincerity. (Digimon Joe voice actor just to add)

:eksip
I forgot he was a voice actor. I guess the next SRW game that uses Majestic Prince will need to reuse Ataru Suruga's recorded lines from 30 or replace him with another voice actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back