• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #46: No Matter What!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to that Yakuza song reminded me of a wasted dating opportunity two years ago.

There was a girl I'd been talking to back in university, during Advanced English Literature class. She was decent looking (would've been a good dating experience), but she stood out a bit from most female students for being an avid gamer (she loved the hell out of the Bioshock series. God knows why).

She was pestering me to play Bioshock, which I had absolutely no interest in whatsoever, so I decided to tell her about the Yakuza series. I went over a bit of Kiryu's backstory, gameplay and all that jazz.

Two weeks later, I suddenly bumped into her in a hallway, walking alongside another guy. I hid in the stairs below and managed to catch wind of their conversation. That guy happened to be her boyfriend and she was telling him about games she'd played the past weekend, 'til she suddenly mentioned a boss fight against Majima and how she loved that character

At that moment, I realized I probably should've gone for it and asked her out when we first spoke about the Yakuza series

defeat.png

Last edited:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
:geezuspepeMy Ethernet had the same problem, but it was done by rats
yea I have no rats because my Cats are good hunters. never had a single rat problem for 10 years.

:eksip I got cat problem scratching every single thing they can. I literally need to put my gundam collection on top of the wall just so they can't jump on it to wrestle the shit out of em.

King of time

Exceptional
yea I have no rats because my Cats are good hunters. never had a single rat problem for 10 years.

:exp I got cat problem scratching every single thing they can. I literally need to put my gundam collection on top of the wall just so they can't jump on it to wrestle the shit out of em.
I think I should raise a cat in future. :eksip

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
dogs and cats are always good friends.
Dog is the best i tried too. Only Had her for 3~4 months ending up selling the dog as my house just too small to keep one. (I own my house so no restriction on pets just saying.)

:eksip Just that my house isn't fit to actually hold one that is allowed to roam So instead of seeing it always lock sold it to someone who has a bigger house.. He ended up almost always on leash or cage and tend to break shit like my stairs and wooden wall.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
This is amazing they actually added mimi in the game.

Remember this are modders not official game devs too.

That was suppose to be Roll's Navi. And they actually change it to Mimi also lillymon cannon.
Screenshot 2024-03-04 212713.pngScreenshot 2024-03-04 213057.png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 212842.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back