Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
6650a5643ff97eb36773efb694a0afe9.jpg

King of time

Exceptional
later half has some of the absolute most fat cock rider designs I've seen in the franchise

and the actors for master logos and desast go stupid fucking ham.

It's a damn shame that the series is so overwhelmingly mediocre and that Saber's final looks like dogshit

Primordial Dragon looks kino as fuck
Lmao Sabela becomes an idiot who only calls out onee-sama, Sophia and luna are literal plot devices, ren is the only character who is well developed

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
And apparently, they suddenly made Gimmick Puppets OP. Yay
you can play disaster leo turbo for the BM flex :skully

Field Spell grabs Bloody Doll, Bloody Doll summons Dreary Doll from deck. Go into Fantasix, search Argent Chaos Force detaching Dreary Doll, make Fanatix. Fanatix detaches Fantastix to immediately revive and pop for 750 damage. Then you normal summon Terror Baby and revive Dreary Doll, make Chimera Doll with Baby and Fanatix to search Cattle Scream. Now you need two more Level 8 extenders, one of which can use your additional normal summon, to make Leo using all your Level 8s. Fantasix triggers to summon itself to the opponent's field and adds Argent Chaos Force back. Activate Leo to detach Dreary Doll, then rank him up into Disaster Leo and detach another material to burn for 1000. Next you use Cattle Scream to detach another material and use Dreary Doll in grave to summon herself, overlaying into Giant Grinder. You use the field spell to detach Disaster Leo's final material and revive Fanatix to the opponent's field. Activate Giant Grinder twice to pop both Xyz for 4600 total damage. 4600 + 1000 + 750 is 6350 damage, so the opponent has 1650 LP left and Disaster Leo has no materials, triggering his alternate win con in the end phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back