• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Anyone still not convinced these people are just projecting their own misery on others

"Never seen a woman?" Her character is literally modeled after a real woman. :really

And whoever wrote the article is fucking kidding themselves if they seriously think there isn't gonna be a ton of Eve cosplayers. The exosuit gives her a fairly distinct design, the only thing she might be lacking in comparison to Cereza at least is that Eve is much quieter and more openly insecure (from what I've seen in the demo anyway) which considering...
She literally saw her entire squad get wiped out completely at the start of the mission, with their leader sacrificing herself to save her (though I doubt she's dead, probably going to be turned into one and made a boss fight later).

But you know they gotta find something to bitch about, they can't exactly go after the game being hard because it straight up gives you a story/easy mode.

Demo was great by the way.

IMG_7613.jpg

IMG_7614.jpg

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
"Never seen a woman?" Her character is literally modeled after a real woman. :really

And whoever wrote the article is fucking kidding themselves if they seriously think there isn't gonna be a ton of Eve cosplayers. The exosuit gives her a fairly distinct design, the only thing she might be lacking in comparison to Cereza at least is that Eve is much quieter and more openly insecure (from what I've seen in the demo anyway) which considering...
She literally saw her entire squad get wiped out completely at the start of the mission, with their leader sacrificing herself to save her (though I doubt she's dead, probably going to be turned into one and made a boss fight later).

But you know they gotta find something to bitch about, they can't exactly go after the game being hard because it straight up gives you a story/easy mode.

Demo was great by the way.

It's just bitter women being upset at other women who happen to take better care of themselves/look attractive projecting their insecurities, that's all it is. :mjpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Also what a load of fucking bullshit when they say "women don't look like this"

I just went to a campus event yesterday and I can confidentally say I saw at least a good 5 or six 8/10s at least :tupac

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Also what a load of fucking bullshit when they say "women don't look like this"

I just went to a campus event yesterday and I can confidentally say I saw at least a good 5 or six 8/10s at least :tupac
Sorority chicks are hot af

When I lived on campus my dorm was right across the sorority house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back