OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
4948629-6060446515-38814.jpg

solid_snake_by_patrickbrown_dfnkfce-fullview.jpg
Reminder Solid Snake is canon to Transformers :tupac

God, playing FFX International nowandays is practically impossible because Dark Valefor, Dark Bahamut and Dark Magus Sisters are just blocking your ways to important shit you most likely missed if you didn't get it immediately.
Both Dark Valefor and Bahamut are absolutely evil considering you most likely found out about Energy Blast(Which you COULD get immediately... if you turned around and went back into Besaid at the beginning of the game but the game gives zero hints about that) and to fully complete Tidus' Caladbolg(Which is even more evil as Dark Bahamut doesn't fucking play compared to the other Dark Aeons).

Really speaks volumes that FFXII IZJS never went as evil and if anything, you can break the main game ultra hard if you did certain shit out of order with the Mission Mode they give you.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Nano Machine.

Finally a manwha that covers the demonic cult as a main faction and not the evil faction.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Chapter apparently implies that not only has Afo manipulated every aspect of his life but even his childhood house was something he owned and monitored

It's fucking over for any Ashyraki villains stans. It's literally dead, dudes not a villain, he's a trophy victim meant to make the mc look good and saintly:skully.

So much for hero society needing to change. All that needs to happen is Afo dying cause he's what's wrong with everything in this series. Much like Naruto Izuku doesn't even really have to enact any change:jordangif .

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It's fucking over for any Ashyraki villains stans. It's literally dead, dudes not a villain, he's a trophy victim meant to make the mc look good and saintly:skully.

So much for hero society needing to change. All that needs to happen is Afo dying cause he's what's wrong with everything in this series. Much like Naruto Izuku doesn't even really have to enact any change:jordangif .
AFO is now Aizen
:heston

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Bakugou literally accomplished fuck all while accomplishing fuck all :mjlol . Dude only "won" against a weakened toddler Afo because of Endeavor and other people bringing him to that state, while he was running away not fighting him while he already basically killed himself. You can't even give him the credit of destroying his body really when you think about it. Some rival/deutaragonist, all those quirk zenkai boosts and for what:jordangif?
I swear the only time it ever felt that Afo was actually legitimately planning things and being this manipulating menace after his battle with All Might. Was when another author handled him in Mha Vigilantes. This whole thing just solidifies that Shiggy is just modern Obito.

Godfuckingdamn, if this gives AFO an actual better end than that retardation we get, I will be all for it(aka by killing Ashyraki just to spite Deku and the Hero Community like his death actually should be for the heroes trying to erase his existence... which is seriously fucked up and will lead to more AFOs).

Otherwise, I like how Horikoshi really did just go all in and basically make AFO even MORE AIZEN THAN AIZEN ACTUALLY IS :jordangif

Speaking of manga going downhill

I actually agree with this take... but more of the many symptoms with JJK:
It's absolutely insane how no one really interacts after like the start of the Culling Games and I don't mean talk to each other, I mean genuinely interact, get their characters explored and shaped by their experiences.
The greatest example is with Maki in that her sister died, she killed off her entire clan for her sisters' final wish(when her wish in JJK0 was to ultimately be it's next Head) which included her mom and dad... and we get absolutely nothing about how her after that outside of the smallest tidbits or even opening up. Like no scene to have us see how badly this fucked her up with Yuta or Yuji or anyone in her group?
It's just as bad as with Gojo's return where we don't even see him interact or grasp the fact that plenty of his students is dead, including potentially Nobara and only one single sentence about him wanting to bring back Megumi but not how he feels about Megumi's situation with the others. It's kinda insane we really lost that and it's gotten so much worse because it's obvious Gege has been done with JJK for awhile but not only doesn't know how to end it... but even if he wants to end it the way he wanted to beforehand.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
People were blaming the bystanders as a showcase to how screwed everything is. How if they just lent a hand things might not have ended up this way. Meanwhile Afo would have found Shiggy regardless just as most people who aren't delusional would have predicted. This chapter has been more fun that I've had with Mha In a long ass time. I'm not even mad at all this bullshit

"To me Afo, Shigaraki was the coolest hero!!!"

:jordangif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back