OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People were blaming the bystanders as a showcase to how screwed everything is. How if they just lent a hand things might not have ended up this way.

The fuck are they supposed to do?! And if we are going with Aizen 2.0, how do you know if those bystanders wasn't on that nigga's payroll just to further isolate Ashy Larry?! :risigif

Meanwhile Afo would have found Shiggy regardless just as most people who aren't delusional would have predicted. This chapter has been more fun that I've had with Mha In a long ass time. I'm not even mad at all this bullshit

I'm not either, it's literally Aizen actually being true that he watched Ichigo since the day he was born rather than just bullshitting like he usually does and his experiments just happened to lead into Ichigo's birth through completely different means.

Again, I hope this ends with AFO just killing off Ashy Larry(or Ashy Larry deciding to kill himself to take out AFO) just so AFO can get a far better sendoff than what he got before.

Last edited:

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
8krmx8.jpg

Symbol of victory everyone, doing All Might proud in the trenches :mjlol.
The fuck are they supposed to do?! And if we are going with AFO 2.0, how do you know if those bystanders wasn't on that nigga's payroll just to further isolate Ashy Larry?! :risigif

Even without all the Afo shit it's like Hori and his fans forget that this is a series where niggas can spontaneously activate harmful superpowers that could kill a normal person. Literally anyone reaching a hand to Shiggy would get disintegrated :skully.
I'm not either, it's literally Aizen actually being true that he watched Ichigo since the day he was born rather than just bullshitting like he usually does and his experiments just happened to lead into Ichigo's birth through completely different means.

Again, I hope this ends with AFO just killing off Ashy Larry(or Ashy Larry deciding to kill himself to take out AFO) just so AFO can get a far better sendoff than what he got before.
Probably just going to be a double suicide. Hori likes Star Wars and Naruto afterall. Izuku sure as shit wasn't going to kill him. The fact that fans actually thought that might happen was funny as shit.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Nano Machine.

Finally a manwha that covers the demonic cult as a main faction and not the evil faction.

Evil god and 3k year janitor already do that

just that Nano Machine is one of the few I can actually recommend to other murim/xianxia genre readers here here

Last edited:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Evil god and 3k year janitor already do that

just that Nano Machine is one of the few I can actually recommend to other murim/xianxia genre readers here here
NGL I have issue with nano machine.

From my understanding of the heavenly demon sect the supreme leader literally holds the cards. Always be it they the villain, a neutral force or such.

Nano Machine literally turned them into how Righteous sect has operate with Clans being on top and the clan is somehow walking all over the supreme leader and the right hand dude is allowing the elders of the clan to do their shit under his nose.

The one novel where Heavenly Demon sect is use as a main, any dissident clan or group that goes against the supreme is literally purge because you don't just walk all over the supreme behind his back.

Everyone is also replaceable as long as they aren't strong enough including the supreme leader which is why, Heavenly demon sect as a villain actually can terrorize all the sect of the world.

But somehow Nano literally had the supreme playing politics with the clans and the clans are allowed to move behind his back. It's basically no different on how Righteous sect operates, right now. which is kind of stupid.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Honestly I still think Aerith's better looking though in the case of the other picture, the blonde is definitely better looking. 🤷‍♂️
God, playing FFX International nowandays is practically impossible because Dark Valefor, Dark Bahamut and Dark Magus Sisters are just blocking your ways to important shit you most likely missed if you didn't get it immediately.
Both Dark Valefor and Bahamut are absolutely evil considering you most likely found out about Energy Blast(Which you COULD get immediately... if you turned around and went back into Besaid at the beginning of the game but the game gives zero hints about that) and to fully complete Tidus' Caladbolg(Which is even more evil as Dark Bahamut doesn't fucking play compared to the other Dark Aeons).

Really speaks volumes that FFXII IZJS never went as evil and if anything, you can break the main game ultra hard if you did certain shit out of order with the Mission Mode they give you.
Yep, essentially to avoid getting locked out of getting the important shit in Besaid, you have to KNOW going in that you should:
  • Get the 2nd Al Bhed Primer from the Crusader's Lodge, which is hard to see when you first go there because of the angle they show and Luzzu being between the camera and it.
  • Get the Destruction Sphere item from the Cloister of Trials in order to be able to get Anima and by extension the Magus Sisters.
  • Backtrack once the tutorials are over to get Valefor's second overdrive (and to be able to use the equipment shop).
  • Backtrack once the Jecht Spheres are unlocked so you can get all of Auron's overdrives. Bear in mind this means you have to backtrack from MACALANIA WOODS, ALL THE WAY BACK TO BESAID to get this item before Dark Valefor is there. That is like half of the game you're backtracking there.
And no you can't wait until you get the airship because the Dark Aeons will already be there, have fun.

Though at least those items are still technically obtainable, UNLIKE the Al Bhed Primers that are inside Home. You miss ANY of them before you leave, you CAN'T get them AT ALL. Never mind the one that's a tricky bastard because it's in a room BEHIND where you spawn in to one of the areas and is extremely easy to miss unless you KNOW that it's there. :tiredpepe

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
@Adamant soul

Chapter 85 and we are still dealing with inside fighting and the head is literally just one of the wife of the elder.

The supreme leader of the heavenly demon cult in this manwha must be a massive joke.

:eksip This is probably the weakest supreme I've seen of all the heavenly demonic sect that got introduce.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Adamant soul

Chapter 85 and we are still dealing with inside fighting and the head is literally just one of the wife of the elder.

The supreme leader of the heavenly demon cult in this manwha must be a massive joke.

:eksip This is probably the weakest supreme I've seen of all the heavenly demonic sect that got introduce.
I'm going to assume that you tagged me by mistake there 'cause I haven't the foggiest clue what you're talking about. :kobeha

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
NGL I have issue with nano machine.

From my understanding of the heavenly demon sect the supreme leader literally holds the cards. Always be it they the villain, a neutral force or such.

Nano Machine literally turned them into how Righteous sect has operate with Clans being on top and the clan is somehow walking all over the supreme leader and the right hand dude is allowing the elders of the clan to do their shit under his nose.

The one novel where Heavenly Demon sect is use as a main, any dissident clan or group that goes against the supreme is literally purge because you don't just walk all over the supreme behind his back.

Everyone is also replaceable as long as they aren't strong enough including the supreme leader which is why, Heavenly demon sect as a villain actually can terrorize all the sect of the world.

But somehow Nano literally had the supreme playing politics with the clans and the clans are allowed to move behind his back. It's basically no different on how Righteous sect operates, right now. which is kind of stupid.

I mean I also have issues with Nano Machine, that's what I was discussing with @Cubey some convos ago

just that Nano Machine is still above cliche cultivation series so it gets a mention

me CD and Rob have literally been riffing on wuxia/xianxia series in discord :mjlol

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I mean I also have issues with Nano Machine, that's what I was discussing with @Cubey some convos ago

just that Nano Machine is still above cliche cultivation series it still deserves a mention

me CD and Rob have literally been riffing on wuxia series in discord :mjlol
Oh dang wrong tagged. anyway yea.

:mjlol definitely better than 70% of cliche shit out there but this one taking a Massive L because the Righteous Sect and the Evil sect would have rundown this Heavenly demonic sect with how shit the supreme is just imagine the righteous and evil sect deploying their spies to fuck up the inner working of this heavenly demon sect which they usually try to do and then your 6 clan is this easily manipulated and are pretty fucking dumbasses. This is going to get steam rolled so bad.....

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
chapter 90 and the main Supreme hadn't even move yet while the MC is literally cleaning house?

Like where the heck is the trash supreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back