• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a consistent Democratic voter myself and someone who voted for Kathy Hochul over Lee Zeldin in the 2022 Midterms, I still feel shocked and appalled that for all her good will and nice words, she cut funding for social programs I am a part for those with disabilities both mental and physical and still hasn't done enough for us poor New Yorkers at this point to the point of not giving a shit about us.

Do better, you bitch.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
As a consistent Democratic voter myself and someone who voted for Kathy Hochul over Lee Zeldin in the 2022 Midterms, I still feel shocked and appalled that for all her good will and nice words, she cut funding for social programs I am a part for those with disabilities both mental and physical and still hasn't done enough for us poor New Yorkers at this point to the point of not giving a shit about us.

Do better, you bitch.
She won't because she does not give a shit about you, you and your people are just tools for her image and political career.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Dude I got A2 and 9S in my team why the fuck can't I just punch through this castle prison.
we literally fight giant monsters. and somehow prison bars are what stopping us.
:drake anyway joking aside, seriously the story just gives you too much L. The game treats you as a silent protag and your character literally have almost no backbone to do shit to go beyond the story.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Dude I got A2 and 9S in my team why the fuck can't I just punch through this castle prison.
we literally fight giant monsters. and somehow prison bars are what stopping us.
:drake anyway joking aside, seriously the story just gives you too much L. The game treats you as a silent protag and your character literally have almost no backbone to do shit to go beyond the story.
What game are you playing?

it's a mobile game not sure if it's the first game

Edit: It's the first game.
The one on mobile is the prequel Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent. I did see that they have characters from the first game. Does it also eventually follow the story of the first game?

So they haven’t fixed the character interactions? That’s what put me off the first game, that the characters don’t acknowledge each other's existence. No interactions. I heard they fixed it in Octopath Traveler II.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
The one on mobile is the prequel Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent. So they haven’t fixed the character interactions? That’s what put me off the first game, that the characters don’t acknowledge each other's existence. No interactions. I heard they fixed it in Octopath Traveler II.
Yea, you have interaction and they do acknowledge you exist but that's about it, At most your character is just there to be a quest doer, Your impact in the story is so minimal you can't even go and save a dude getting stabbed right in front of you. Which has happened multiple times. Seriously I hate taking L's I know my character has 100% the ability to prevent and Octopath is just doing that in almost every arc.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
why is the extra character side quest for this game is me 3rd wheeling on their fucking romantic endeavor.

:drake dude I don't need to care about your love life as a quest.

Seriously 3rd character I need to do quest just to approach their romantic interest.

Is there no better content for this shit octopath.
And I literally have minimal interaction other than listening on how they fail to be ready for it.

:eksip so quest is literally walking back and forth 3 to 4 times until the story is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back