• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

Starkiller might get past ventress but none of the top tiers like ROTJ Luke or Vader

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Me saying I wasn't going to do crazy shit in FFVIII early on...Proceeds to get 100 of every mid-level elemental spell for the entire team before leaving Balamb. :kobeha

Now I fully expect to get annoyed when it turns out you could get them much quicker in like the next zone or some shit. :maybe
Though at least I got the card Queen to go to Dollet first try so that's nice at least.

King of time

Exceptional
[
h9t97n0efdjc1.png
:becelYujiro lmpaled on the first night by cu

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Me saying I wasn't going to do crazy shit in FFVIII early on...Proceeds to get 100 of every mid-level elemental spell for the entire team before leaving Balamb. :kobeha

Now I fully expect to get annoyed when it turns out you could get them much quicker in like the next zone or some shit. :maybe
Though at least I got the card Queen to go to Dollet first try so that's nice at least.
Happens too often, sometimes i will think to myself while playing a game "i'm not doing this shit" and then i start doing it :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back