OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Sigismund

They're really going to retcon New Vegas. That's how sour Bethesda is.

Chris used to defend them, but now I am not sure even he would.
looks like its only a soft retcon (on that part), as New Vegas does also hint that the NCR is on the verge of collapse, and they do still reference New Vegas and its Events, even House shows up.
Shady Sands falling in 2277 seems to be a reason why the NCR was so weak during 2281, and it seems the nuke was after 2281/Second Battle of Hoover Dam. 2277 was Shady Sands no longer being the Capital of the NCR.

Seems like Independent Vegas is the canon ending since the strip still exists and is shown.

But yeah its not gonna be a good or super faithful show it seems

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
looks like its only a soft retcon (on that part), as New Vegas does also hint that the NCR is on the verge of collapse, and they do still reference New Vegas and its Events, even House shows up.
Shady Sands falling in 2277 seems to be a reason why the NCR was so weak during 2281, and it seems the nuke was after 2281/Second Battle of Hoover Dam. 2277 was Shady Sands no longer being the Capital of the NCR.

Seems like Independent Vegas is the canon ending since the strip still exists and is shown.

But yeah its not gonna be a good or super faithful show it seems
The NCR and everyone else being put down a peg so that my character can show each and every one of these niggas whose the shit around here is the only ending that should ever be canon :lit .

Honestly I'd be more upset if Bethesda hadn't done way worse than this before. They produce so much shit on a regular basis that this is sorta lightweight so far.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The NCR and everyone else being put down a peg so that my character can show each and every one of these niggas whose the shit around here is the only ending that should ever be canon :lit .

Honestly I'd be more upset if Bethesda hadn't done way worse than this before. They produce so much shit on a regular basis that this is sorta lightweight so far.
Pretty much. Bethesda peaked with Skyrim as their last truly good game and have fallen ever since

Last edited:

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
good thing i wont watch it then
I'll never watch a new adaptation of anything i like ever again, cause i know its gonna be shit unless it gets good word of mouth
My brain doesnt even register these shit as canon anymore,it doesn't even matter since its just them pushing shit and ruining everything for the sake of retardation :skully

I can tolerate someone fucking shit up because he simply wanted to do X thing, but not this stuff

Back