OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Shadow Skill would also be good but I think going from the OVAs (which were animated much better and are more faithful to the manga) to the TV series wouldn't hold his attention. Yeah theres more story and it's still pretty good but the TV series never manages to recapture the magic in the OVAs

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Damn another game got hit by localizers.

Live A Live a classic 90's game that got remake in 2022.
Was looking into the game as I just got it.

:eksip seriously people need to stop censorship and defending censorship even if it's a minor censorship because that's how censorship grows the more you let it sip in the more they will take away.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
it's legit got one of the coolest looking Optimus designs

also dig Megatron/Galvatron a lot, though the G1 Megatron style coloring the latter got made the design pop
if i had to rank my favorite Optimus designs itd be
g1(mp10 style specifically)/07 Bay>Armada>Star Convoy>Cybertron
two of my top 5 being Unicron Trilogy kinda says it all about how hard those designs went

as iconic as Armada Megatron is, Cybertron was definitely my favorite look for him of the three. It really sells the more suoervillain type character he is in the show compared to other Megatrons.

Not even getting into other cool designs like Scourge, Leobreaker, Menasor, Soundwave etc

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
As I keep saying OG Cloud > Zack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Every other cloud written outside of OG Cloud.

:eksip
My issue with it is that they wanted to give Cloud a new character arc since his original ended in the OG game. But they really went with the depression route?

Dirge of Cerberus at least had a Cloud who is no longer depressed and bound to his past. He’s even smiling and having friendly banter with Vincent in that game. It’s a shame all the other material didn’t keep his personality that way

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
My issue with it is that they wanted to give Cloud a new character arc since his original ended in the OG game. But they really went with the depression route?

Dirge of Cerberus at least had a Cloud who is no longer depressed and bound to his past. He’s even smiling and having friendly banter with Vincent in that game. It’s a shame all the other material didn’t keep his personality that way
Yea that's also my issue when Advent first release why did they regressed cloud.

grillmaster

Paramount
if i had to rank my favorite Optimus designs itd be
g1(mp10 style specifically)/07 Bay>Armada>Star Convoy>Cybertron
two of my top 5 being Unicron Trilogy kinda says it all about how hard those designs went

as iconic as Armada Megatron is, Cybertron was definitely my favorite look for him of the three. It really sells the more suoervillain type character he is in the show compared to other Megatrons.

Not even getting into other cool designs like Scourge, Leobreaker, Menasor, Soundwave etc
you know me im neutral on this subject :mjpls

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
View attachment 1359

So Exodia cheers.

:skully Fucking too bored, increasing my sip and cheers collection.
OIP.hBBUMKBS4wGo3pgSEn1PtgHaEK

Back