OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

King of time

Exceptional
OIP.hBBUMKBS4wGo3pgSEn1PtgHaEK
:beceland since then kaiba has always had nightmares is yugi

LeonLex

Paramount
It's a good thing I've finished the second season of Mashle before I stumbled upon "muh muggle genocide".

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'd unironically tell him watch/read mashle, aside from stuff mentioned by cubey and kurou
I'll probably pick this up after I check out the anime. Especially since the manga seems to be a reaction img goldmine. Black Clover is also good but I figured dude has probably already seen or is aware of more modern stuff

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I miss when Black Clover was weekly vs the 1 chapter every few months now

:wow

I get why and I'm happy for the author’s health improving now though

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There are rumors that GW are going to put female Custodes, unlike the Marines there was nothing in the lore of the Custodes that will prevent them from having women but it seems strange to me that it will take 10k years to be known and that they were already fighting with a faction of only women (Sisters of silence).

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
There are rumors that GW are going to put female Custodes, unlike the Marines there was nothing in the lore of the Custodes that will prevent them from having women but it seems strange to me that it will take 10k years to be known and that they were already fighting with a faction of only women (Sisters of silence).
Where u here these rumors

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Where u here these rumors

They are from a podcast in Spanish that GW gives them the Codex in advance, the thing is that they still don't let them publish the link, so we will have to wait if it is true or fake.

Last edited:

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I'll probably pick this up after I check out the anime. Especially since the manga seems to be a reaction img goldmine. Black Clover is also good but I figured dude has probably already seen or is aware of more modern stuff

my only major gripe is the penultimate climax clapping the reinforcements quickly

TBH I need to go refind shadow skill after you mentioned it, I can't recall if it's on the new external HD or not

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Looks like Vince is selling ALL his TKO stock, which means a complete severance of all ties with WWE. Wow.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'll see if I can make it. What's the card? Haven't really been keeping up with UFC, in the last few months.
Two title matches. Pereira and Weili, two of the best strikers in the company, will be in action. Early preliminaries start at 6 but the main card doesn't start until 10. That's kind of late even for me. But we'll see what we watch.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Two title matches. Pereira and Weili, two of the best strikers in the company, will be in action. Early preliminaries start at 6 but the main card doesn't start until 10. That's kind of late even for me. But we'll see what we watch.

Kind of late for you? Lad, 10PM for you, is like 3AM for me, so if I do make it, you'll be doing better than me, at least.:mjlol

Back