Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Chaos-blast-shadow-the-hedgehog-44352093-300-225.gif
All hail shadow

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Overall, I say the Fallout TV-show is better than Fallout 4 in terms of story. Better than 3 too.

Not as good as New Vegas, Fallout 1, or Fallout 2.
If it was in it's own timeline, which could be explained since 4 introduced dimensional bullshit, it would be accepted more instead of being shoved as canon for the main timeline. I find what I hear of the main characters is good, it's just the lore breaking and retcons really don't sit right with me and others who are fans of at least the Western Coast of Fallout.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Kind of getting caught in the hype from Wrestlemania 40 to where I'm the mood to watch some Wrestling matches and I need recommendation/suggestions?

It doesn't matter which company or whose involved as long as it's good though maybe avoid WWE between about mid-way through 2001 (pretty much around the start of the invasion angle) and Wrestlemania 2015 since that's the period when I was watching consistently and I've seen most of the great matches from that period.

I'm not against re-watching stuff completely but I'd rather watch stuff I've never seen before.

Back