OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I genuinely like forgetting that Horikoshi unironically created essentially a canon filler character to waste our time out of nowhere.
Wait I just realized the "Ah yes the ultra high tech armor that I haven't used since the heian- err golden age"

Sad part is that's exactly what happened. It's hilarious to me that Hori made it so that armor could solo 99% of the cast :skully
According to Spacebattles... yes you could :risigif
I guess I wasn't doing enough walking as a kid. I always knew P.E. was a bunch of shit :wow.

Zgdixdz_d.webp

l7ufPbf_d.webp
That's Diamond, right?

He slammed a fucking Rhyperior of all things?

:geezuspepe

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Remember, I didn't add the part with Tommy with the Brachio-Staff being able to cause a Zord Dwarfing Tsunami with no amps at all
:risigif

Rangers are absolutely busted too as again, Connor did that with his OFF HAND... and Connor isn't even the strongest Red Ranger by a long shot

The funniest part is them leaving out the White Ranger (Trent) as if he's still above the rest of the team EoS, despite the fact Conner beat his ass 1v1 and that was before he got the Triassic Shield or Battalizer power ups. :kobeha

The Red Ranger is pretty much always the strongest by EoS with very few exceptions.

Back