OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Discount Umaga is basically all Solo is known for, at this point. Having Jacob Fatu do it too is just even more shameless plagiarism on their uncle. :jordangif

I kid, of course, as Umaga is likely looking down proudly on both of them, but still, even he's probably wondering why Solo doesn't add his own moves and is literally just being a smaller, less intimidating version of him. There's a homage, there's imitation being the sincerest form of flattery, and then there's what Solo does. Blatantly copy-cat his uncle's entire fade, as best he can.:jordangif
At least there's the connection of them being related to Umaga to justify it, all I could think of while watching Chad Gable vs Sami Zayn is "why is this man copying all of Kurt Angle's moves, are they related" only to find out they aren't so. 🤷‍♂️

I mean I get that they're both olympians and having him use a couple Kurt Angle moves but give him one finisher that's his own surely, rather than copying the move-set wholesale. :mjpls

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Went with the safe choice I suppose but obviously not an unwelcome one given the pop. Just a little weird to me considering Becky just lost to Rhea at Mania.

Definitely not a bad match but I've never quite agreed with contesting big titles in battle royals, especially not on Raw, vacant or not. Backlash isn't even that far away, they could have done a couple of contender ship matches in the interim to set up a title match for Backlash.

I just mean that they're obviously going to still have a title match at Backlash anyway (at least I'd assume). I get they were in a bad position with Rhea getting injured but still, kinda rushed into this IMO.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
New Ragna Crimson and it just go full info dump into how they see Body,Soul and Will and how they affect their cloning technologies,i feel the author was with this idea for ages and was finally able to voice it out :skully

13-1ba1uZil9i7ns-m.jpg

14-iVJX2oz1REz0q-m.jpg

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Remake for me.

Vash is dogshit in the OG with his "I cant kill people because hurr durr Ren".Just a pussy who should have died in the end.Without a doubt one of the worst MC´s ive ever seen
Vash straight up said he "had my finger on the trigger the entire time" as he was walking away from the dude he let live, it's one of his best lines in the entire series. :whatisthis

God forbid a character have morals and that's ignoring the fact not only did he end up killing someone by the end, he came to terms with it after the fact before going to lay the smack-down on his brother.

Vash is a top tier MC and I say this having not even read the manga, only seen the original anime.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

“High Outerverse” level Genis Vell

Think Vs Battle Wiki hired Black Jakk to do their Marvel profiles

@OtherGalaxy

:hestonpls

Back