OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
toaru-meme-v0-8bp0xoi9pyhc1-jpeg.1450

Expect the afterlife to be added in soon.

doJ9fRk.png

Moro was the most interesting villain up until he turned into a Cell Rip off. Then he became the least interesting one. It was cooler when he was an actual Wizard with Hax that the Z fighters had to overcome.

Dunno anything about Gas tho. He looked boring so I didn’t even bother continuing

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Dude Impmon doesn't need this he has a great evolution line.

:eksip and it's already as powerful or more powerful than most of Guilmon's line except the very top form.

Seriously I don't want Impmon to be known as just the black guilmon.

we already have that. they should give this one to that line.
I believe his other evolutions are Wizardmon and Baalmon.

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
You had Impmon partnered with a female character, the obvious chance to use Beelstarmon was there...and you blew it.

For THIS? "Darker" versions of a Digimon who has plenty of dark versions already. :whatisthis
Impmon isn't pineapple head's bitch guys, he's an iconic digimon in his own right and deserves more than this damn it.
Next will be a Demon that has an evolution line based on V-Mon or a Lucemon whose evolution line is copied from Agnimon's.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
You had Impmon partnered with a female character, the obvious chance to use Beelstarmon was there...and you blew it.

For THIS? "Darker" versions of a Digimon who has plenty of dark versions already. :whatisthis
Impmon isn't pineapple head's bitch guys, he's an iconic digimon in his own right and deserves more than this damn it.
Seriously they could have done a lot of shit to make impmon/beelzemon an amazing evolution line and they went with the laziest shit they could think of.

:eksip like combining with other digimon and use them as his bullet which they already did in 2010. specially considering Impmon evolution is pretty special where he literally combined with a toy gun to gain his evolve form.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Apparently Impmon was originally intended to be Takato's partner (but they thought it wouldn't work unless it was Agumon-like) so that's likely where this line for Impmon is coming from.

It's still shit and thank God Impmon wasn't Takato's partner, they wouldn't have been able to do his story arc that we got in that case.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Apparently Impmon was originally intended to be Takato's partner (but they thought it wouldn't work unless it was Agumon-like) so that's likely where this line for Impmon is coming from.

It's still shit and thank God Impmon wasn't Takato's partner, they wouldn't have been able to do his story arc that we got in that case.
dude already knows it's going to be shit line and still push it. even the people from the tamers said it wouldn't work so they dropped it but somehow this guy made a pass to move it forward. ain't that shit one of the dumbest shit to do.

:eksip

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Seriously they could have done a lot of shit to make impmon/beelzemon an amazing evolution line and they went with the laziest shit they could think of.

:eksip like combining with other digimon and use them as his bullet which they already did in 2010. specially considering Impmon evolution is pretty special where he literally combined with a toy gun to gain his evolve form.
Instead of doing Impmon as a dark version of Guilmon, why not go the other and give Impmon a light version of his line?
Anything would have been better than this, yes INCLUDING Shoutmon X4B, at least then he got a top tier theme to go with it.

Back