• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.
CN authors at least don't give a shit

I know for a fact I've passed a Naruto clone novel before

This. China tends to not give the most blatant of fucks when it comes to any property that isn't on their soil and thus, you get ALOT of extremely blatant ripoffs no one can do anything about as China doesn't obey the rules of anyone else.

I've seen this happen for multiple franchises like F2P MMOs up to the hugely successful franchises.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
This. China tends to not give the most blatant of fucks when it comes to any property that isn't on their soil and thus, you get ALOT of extremely blatant ripoffs no one can do anything about as China doesn't obey the rules of anyone else.

I've seen this happen for multiple franchises like F2P MMOs up to the hugely successful franchises.
China has the most pokemon app game copy and Nintendo never get on their asses any small figure in the west or out of china they make an example off.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Watching WWE post-Mania stuff to get caught up in time for Backlash.

It's good stuff, not much going on storyline wise (aside from Drew vs injured Punk, Injured Rhea vs Liv, Sami vs Chad and Solo Bloodline stuff) for obvious reasons but it might as well be Shakespearean compared to when I was last watching and we are just post-Mania so makes sense.

Might go back and watch the Royal Rumble - Mania 40 period later once I'm actually caught up.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GMM1Ga9XkAE7BeT

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Its like this because of a mix of the absurd amount of people the country have + CCP corruption so you have all these sites,creators and others selling and making all kind of stuff,i've had the displeasure of seeing the darker side of it :catcry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back