• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also because I saw yet another "who is your waifu?" that I have barely fucking idea who anyone is I went and made more;
Who-is-your-Final-Fantasy-waifu.png

This time, I get the winner so not bad.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I’m not a Buuhan fan and I call obvious bullshit on that. By portrayal in the series, he’s weaker than Super Buu

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I’m not a Buuhan fan and I call obvious bullshit on that. By portrayal in the series, he’s weaker than Super Buu
That statement is referring to the anime, where Kid Buu genuinely is the strongest

The form where all absorbed opponents, such as Gohan, have been removed. Despite having a physique smaller than any previous Buu, he possesses the most powerful strength and abilities. He lacks intelligence and emotions, and cannot speak. Purely, he exists only to enjoy destruction and combat.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I don’t buy base Super Buu being stronger than Kid Buu in the manga though

Goku made it very clear Kid Buu was going to kill everyone in the universe (Gohan included) if they lost to him

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
He was suppose to be weaker but the most wicked basically an emotionless machine that only destroys shit.

Buuhan, Buutenk, Super Buu, and every other form should be stronger just that they have different personalities, which hampers their decision making when trying to destroy shit.
Like, Fat Buu basically just wanting to enjoy shit.
Or Piccolo's suggestion to extend their time etc which wouldn't work against Kid buu.

Remember Goku literally thought he could destroy Kid Buu as SSJ3.
He just didn't have enough time or some shit.

:eksip But outside media basically calls him the strongest.

Cubey

The Formality
He was suppose to be weaker but the most wicked basically an emotionless machine that only destroys shit.

Buuhan, Buutenk, Super Buu, and every other form should be stronger just that they have different personalities, which hampers their decision making when trying to destroy shit.
Like, Fat Buu basically just wanting to enjoy shit.
Or Piccolo's suggestion to extend their time etc which wouldn't work against Kid buu.

:eksip But outside media basically calls him the strongest.

This is the canon in-universe explanation, yes

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Kid Buu > Super Buu in the manga

But Buuhan or Buutenks being stronger is a reasonable assumption

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

Goku actually wanted to fuse with Gohan to beat Super Buu when he has confidence going SSJ 3 with fat buu and Kid Buu.

:eksip Both the Manga and the anime actually emphasize that when mystic gohan wasn't enough to win.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Goku actually wanted to fuse with Gohan to beat Super Buu when he has confidence going SSJ 3 with fat buu and Kid Buu.

:eksip Both the Manga and the anime actually emphasize that when mystic gohan wasn't enough to win.
GMkMnFFW0AAMQGx

Ultimate Gohan’s ki wasn’t strong enough to beat Kid Buu

Goku actually regrets not fusing against Kid Buu. He says it midway through the fight

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
GMkMnFFW0AAMQGx

Ultimate Gohan’s ki wasn’t strong enough to beat Kid Buu
Goku actually regrets not fusing against Kid Buu. He says it midway through the fight
Yea there's a difference between the king ki dama and Goku power ups. Like SSJ.
King ki dama literally could also use multiple planet's energy during the frieza saga doesn't make frieza multiplanet level.

:eksip Basically King ki dama is not as straight forward as what we use for Ki or someshit.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I don’t buy base Super Buu being stronger than Kid Buu in the manga though

Goku made it very clear Kid Buu was going to kill everyone in the universe (Gohan included) if they lost to him
Yes because Gohan was already dead from being blown up and unconscious. If SS3 Goku was enough to beat Kid Buu, Ultimate Gohan would have done it effortlessly.

No

YQyG9Hf.png

Super Buu even on his own, Goku admit he’d be killed trying to fight directly

Compare that to how lax he and Vegeta are against Kid Buu, where it’s stated twice Goku’s Super Saiyan 3 would be enough to kill Kid Buu if he could sustain its full power

Q8hvvDV.png

rsVVUI1.png

That statement is referring to the anime, where Kid Buu genuinely is the strongest
The anime is even worse. You got Vegeta and especially Goku at just SS2 giving Kid Buu a fight thanks to scenes added in.

Manga has Vegeta getting laid flat in seconds and Goku going straight to SS3 against Kid Buu since anything less is worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back