• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Gordo, just because you really want Goku to be stronger then Gohan to "dunk on them Gohan fans" does not make your argument any less disingenuous and full of holes. Just stop this and get over yourself.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Even now, it’s basically a stalemate. Gohan Beast and Master UI Goku are dead even as it is

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Should be fine and happy Goku is already stronger then Gohan now but for some reason that is not enough so you need him to be stronger then he was back in the Buu Arc.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Don't know if dead even but he should be more on par now then he was during Super.
Their sparring match shows their even pretty much. Even when it looks like Goku is starting to win by really tapping into Mastered Ultra Instinct, Gohan just decides to get even more serious and it goes back to being an even back and fourth.

Also, got Toriyama himself saying with the powerups they each achieved in Super Hero, that both Gohan and Piccolo are officially on par with current Goku and Vegeta to further back this up

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Gordo, just because you really want Goku to be stronger then Gohan to "dunk on them Gohan fans" does not make your argument any less disingenuous and full of hole. Just stop this and get over yourself.
I literally said I won’t argue further. Now you’re trying to start this up again

Nothing about my posts were disingenuous or full of holes either. Just admit you guys didn’t know about those statements from the manga, it’s not that hard

Nah Super Buu literally had Goku shit himself over the mere thought of fighting him

Seriously, how in the fuck is Kid Buu stronger than Super Buu when Super Buu had Goku straight up and all but force Vegeta, Gohan and even fucking HERCULE to fuse in a desperate attempt to not fight Super Buu on his own? And no, don't even bring up Buutenks because Super Buu lost that powerup due to defusing at the last second which is why he absorbed Gohan when all he had was the kids and Piccolo... and Goku STILL wanted to fuse with Gohan.

You can't even use the DBS retcon because DBS explicitly has it to where Kid Buu didn't even know how to access God Ki(and it still wouldn't explain why suddenly Goku and Vegeta wanted to fight Buu on their terms of he was so much stronger than Super Buu).

I'm sorry @Gordo but that's some really sticky grass you smoking, you may want to recommend that to my sister as you are high as fuck right now to believe that.

Kid Buu is going to kill everyone in the universe if they had lost

That’s what was stated. Gohan and everyone were alive at that point, Buu would have still ended up killing them all

So would have Cell, so would have Frieza(atleast in terms of how many he would kill to fund his empire) hell, so would have Vegeta pre-Face Turn, Nappa and Raditz through the same fucking means.

We literally know how Kid Buu would destroy the Universe because the anime explicitly shows us:
Kid Buu has Instant Transmission, use it to go to one Planet and blow it up immediately, reform and go find the next Planet and repeat. This is hilarious when we had Buuhan nearly destroy the Universe by screaming in absolute fury by comparison... you telling me if Kid Buu could do that, then why go the slow method? Motherfucker isn't sadistic, he just wants to destroy.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Trying to make Ultimate Gohan to be weaker than Goku at any point in the buu arc is.....definitely a choice :skully. Honestly it's kinda funny how much and for how long Goku goes to avoiding any fight with any form of Super Buu. Nigga avoided him like he was Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors :mjlol.
I have no clue who the hell June is.
I don't know who March is either. Gonna have to look that up. Provided green haired ff female character is mildly small:catcry. Square wouldn't make shitloads of them right :catcry?

Trying to make Ultimate Gohan to be weaker than Goku at any point in the buu arc is.....definitely a choice :skully. Honestly it's kinda funny how much and for how long Goku goes to avoiding any fight with any form of Super Buu. Nigga avoided him like he was Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors :mjlol.

I don't know who March is either. Gonna have to look that up. Provided green haired ff female character is mildly small:catcry. Square wouldn't make shitloads of them right :catcry?

March is Rydia from Final Fantasy IV.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Super Buu has the reserved honor of being the only other opponent I can recall besides DBS Broly going Super Saiyan that Goku wanted nothing to do with fighting on his own

:hestonpls

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
March is Rydia from Final Fantasy IV.
Hopefully they're only talking about After years Rydia then :skully .
Super Buu has the reserved honor of being the only other opponent I can recall besides DBS Broly going Super Saiyan that Goku wanted nothing to do with fighting on his own

:hestonpls
Dude transforms back into his Piccolo form and Goku talks shit about how Gohan can beat him with ease before things go south again:mjlol.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
control_unrestricted___makima_vs_alucard_by_hatsuthegoat_dhbt6cu-fullview.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
First time since bof 4 Yuna, that I wanted to fucking punch a character so bad I wish I can cross over that world.
This guy a poet and Rival of the Antagonist talked about the tragic back story of the main Antagonist who had been in murdering spree killing 19 maids over the years, multiple actresses and actors, and almost killed his own child (From an actress that he is living with, which ended up dying later on) just so he can get inspiration on story he writes and act for a theater.
The guy literally knows all this happening and have been praising the antagonist about his writing and justifying his killing because he lost and sacrificed his first wife for the fame he got right now.
they even put a tombstone in the middle of the city to remember him as a great actor instead of publicizing the villainy he wrought over the course of his career.
Poet literally treated this as a good story to write about rather than stop or preventing this insanity from happening.
Edit: Let me fix this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back