• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
NGL only 2 character made me want to punch their face and they're both major antagonist.

Yuna (Bof4) and Ramsus (Xenogears)

:eksip And this is the only time I want to punch a side character.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I guess for what it's worth genki is just 1 of 3 parts that make up ki as a whole in DB. It doesn't really make too much sense to me to use it as a metric to how strong a person's ki is as a whole by itself imo
How old is Rydia before After years ?

Either way at least you could ask her to summon Shiva :trinny
24 I think

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Can I just say, I love the fact that this mad lad Limu&Doug came back, changed his profile pick to a naked vietnamese cartoon chick, breasts and nipples exposed, and he didn't immediately get clapped for it?(He might get a warning soon, but the fact he's gone on even this long with that pic is impressive) :mjlol

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Can I just say, I love the fact that this mad lad Limu&Doug came back, changed his profile pick to a naked vietnamese cartoon chick, breasts and nipples exposed, and he didn't immediately get clapped for it?(He might get a warning soon, but the fact he's gone on even this long with that pic is impressive) :mjlol
I saw it and decided to keep quiet and see how long his pic would last :trinny

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Third. I ain’t a snitch

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Third. I ain’t a snitch
You call it snitching, when the reality is, MB is likely to see the pic well before he sees my comment on this. It'd be snitching if it were a secret. Nigga's doing this out in the open, just waiting for one of the mods to see it, like an absolute chad, and I love it. :kobeha

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I don’t buy base Super Buu being stronger than Kid Buu in the manga though

Goku made it very clear Kid Buu was going to kill everyone in the universe (Gohan included) if they lost to him

Dude, this was a concern since Cell and it was an estimate made by someone that isn’t just a hick with brain damage. Neither Goku or Android 16 operate at that sense of scale in the first place, but I’m going to trust the computer over a man that can barely pass a competency pen and paper exam at a time he has that frame of reference.

Also, when Goku was talking this shit, Gohan was already dead.

You’ve pushed weak evidence for Goku in the past, but this shit is sad :maybe

EDIT - Only scenario that they can't kill Kid Buu is that his power doesn't decrease from suffering damage and that his regeneration is supposedly more bullshit than his other forms (and this is only possibly inference from when he atomized himself detonating Earth, not concretely stated; they didn't explore the limit to it anywhere else and Super Buu still returned from being literal vapor). The Spirit Bomb is power to overkill Kid Buu, the propellant force is what Kid Buu was able to contend with and that was vastly weaker given SSJ Goku was enough to fuel that and an exhausted Base Goku could keep the tug of war a stalemate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back