• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Doronbo_Shirake

I just love how that whole press conference and washed out hasbeen Mark Hamill’s attempt at comedy backfired

Another out of touch celebrity endorsing Joe isn’t doing shit in this day and age where the average American is tired of celebrity bullshit

And all ole Mark did was make himself into a meme after that pathetic performance.

GMtG5GDWQAAePxA

Say what you will about The Last Jedi, I can’t think of a better film that captures the current state of Mark Hamill then that film did through Luke Skywalker

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
In before Kairi is now the main character and the Disney worlds are now the shitty live action ones. :heston
Sora crosses over to that Mufasa movie coming out soon :mjlol .

Honestly I would want to see something that stupid for Kairi of nothing else just to see what the hell can you even do with her. You may as well be looking at a blank sheet of paper for all its worth with Kairi. The other versions of Kairi are better characters than her:skully. Nomura couldn't even let her have much relevance in having her datascape thing helping to find Sora and that was supposed to be a game focusing on her:jordangif.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
@Doronbo_Shirake

I just love how that whole press conference and washed out hasbeen Mark Hamill’s attempt at comedy backfired

Another out of touch celebrity endorsing Joe isn’t doing shit in this day and age where the average American is tired of celebrity bullshit

And all ole Mark did was make himself into a meme after that pathetic performance.

GMtG5GDWQAAePxA

Say what you will about The Last Jedi, I can’t think of a better film that captures the current state of Mark Hamill then that film did through Luke Skywalker
Spit Take GIF

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
also starting KR Fourze
That's the one my nephew wanted to start first
Well yeah

A lot of people enjoy HD2 and this mandatory account link fucks over anyone without a playstation 5 or the ability to make a PSN account. It's a huge fuck you to the pc playerbase and a lot of people have sunk a lot of time and money into the game and now potentially won't be able to play.

Couple that with one of the games staff tellimg people venting there frustration to uninstall and theyve pretty much disintergrated any good will theyve established with players
lmfao

wow

TELLING THEM TO UNINSTALL

NIGGA NANDE

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Well yeah

A lot of people enjoy HD2 and this mandatory account link fucks over anyone without a playstation 5 or the ability to make a PSN account. It's a huge fuck you to the pc playerbase and a lot of people have sunk a lot of time and money into the game and now potentially won't be able to play.

Couple that with one of the games staff tellimg people venting there frustration to uninstall and theyve pretty much disintergrated any good will theyve established with players
GMrFL5tXEAMT8-r.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back