• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
. @Masterblack06 lmao, League is so bullshit

DID THIS NIGGA NOT ONLY SUMMON GRAND ZI-O BUT REGULAR ZI-O AND ZI-O 2
laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif

My dumbass missed a few Klub Outside questions so apparently, I have to go to this Youtuber to bring up the most obvious ones:

- Basically, Kubo decided to give Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu another buff. Basically, if someone took a picture of something and Aizen used KS to block what's in the picture, the person seeing the picture will not be able to tell what's on the picture at all. Video is also included in this as well.

- The reason why Nnoitra's Zanpaktou looks different in Neliel's backstory to the part in the Arrancar Saga, basically dude got stronger and since Arrancar's Zanpaktou's is their power, it changed shape entirely.
Of course, I can see FV using this as a reason that no one in the Final Arc from the Arrancar's got stronger but I think it's not meant to be a genuine hard rule for extremely obvious reasons(Nnoitra would absolutely do something like that to compensate for his ego and we already know Shinigami have to control how big their Asauchis are or they would be as big as Skyscrapers as stated by Isshin and shown with Ichigo at the first arc).

- The Kido Corp literally exists... just to make Kido "Easier to Use" for everyone else :jordangif
I can't believe Kubo Tite made the Seiretei literally invoke shit in real life because dudes are too fucking stupid to know how to use various Kido correctly(This also explains why Tessai and Hachigen can just do shit we see no one else do... but it legit makes every other Soul Reaper outside of like Momo utterly retarded in their usage of Kido)

They asked how come Yamamoto is in Hell (as per Szayel’s words) if he was vaporized by Yhwach’s Holy Arrow. And if whether Shinigami are unaffected by Quincies’ soul erasing ability.
Kubo said that Quincy arrows were originally designed for Hollows, so they cannot erase anything else.

@Adamant soul @Blade VINDICATION!!!

I fucking knew this was bullshit ever since I heard Yhwach's plan of absorbing Soul Reapers through Quincy reiatsu getting on them doesn't make sense if Quincies can just obliterate motherfuckers from existence.
The Jowls of Hell made this even more headscratching since Yamamoto was somehow in Hell despite being blasted to shit by Yhwach's Quincy Arrow if we go by how Quincy Arrows are stated. It never made any sense to me and I'm so fucking glad I was vindicated!

I WAS FUCKING RIGHT! That shit is just for Hollows/Arrancar, not for anyone else which explains so fucking much.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I find it hilariously ironic that, because I'm so uninformed and ignorant to non-WWE guys, I forgot the name of the guy (Jacob Fatu) that everyone thought was going to debut for the Bloodline at Backlash. Which meant I was actually right in my predictions because I just said they'd debut a new member. :maybe

Only problem being that when Tanga Lowa did show up, I didn't get the surprise a lot of other people did because I thought this WAS the guy we were expecting. It's only watching other reviews of the show where I realize the WWE did a good swerve.

Also
Roman coming out when I was last watching the show - BOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Basically any time Bloodline shit is happening now - WE WANT ROMAN!

My how times have changed huh? :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back