• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrice Oneal did it best.

He hit the nail in the head. Seth has an ego.

Yeah, it's been long well known Seth MacFarlane has an absolutely enormous ego to the point it just gets tiresome hearing him speak at points. His mouth piece episodes as Brian in particular has pissed plenty off because for all of his shit towards religion, its literally the basic bitch atheist guide to it that has been poked at, laughed at, mocked, etc.

It's hilarious to see people like him act so up in their own ass and still get shit wrong(he literally believes in science despite it being sell known not only many scientists are religious, they actually use as an impetus of why we may not know everything about the universe)

niitris

9f8.png
Lord Gaben stay winning

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah, it's been long well known Seth MacFarlane has an absolutely enormous ego to the point it just gets tiresome hearing him speak at points. His mouth piece episodes as Brian in particular has pissed plenty off because for all of his shit towards religion, its literally the basic bitch atheist guide to it that has been poked at, laughed at, mocked, etc.

It's hilarious to see people like him act so up in their own ass and still get shit wrong(he literally believes in science despite it being sell known not only many scientists are religious, they actually use as an impetus of why we may not know everything about the universe)
He does have an ego

But the nigga can fucking sing

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That nigga is essentially an unrepentant serial rapist. He's the last person who should be talking shit :skully.
I know that's what makes it so hilarious, the fucking Serial Rapist is telling you what an asshole you are. :mjlol
Patrice Oneal did it best.

He hit the nail in the head. Seth has an ego.

"No Straight man writes that many showtunes"
:maury
Quagmire talking down Brian is just Seth talking to himself

Though tbf their rivalry completely came out of nowhere, even before Brian slept with Quagmire’s tranny dad
Never said it was best because it was well written, I said it was best just for having Brain get shit talked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back