• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

spot on
I feel like the next generation of fans kinda doesnt get the appeal of cybertron
UT was absolutely insane to grow up with as a kid, maybe the best era to grow up with
Cybertron is basically the one true western super robot anime besides Megas and I think that doesn't jive with a lot of people

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
spot on
I feel like the next generation of fans kinda doesnt get the appeal of cybertron
UT was absolutely insane to grow up with as a kid, maybe the best era to grow up with
Cybertron is basically the one true western super robot anime besides Megas and I think that doesn't jive with a lot of people
TFC Optimus is still one of the best OP designs

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
spot on
I remember watching Armada and Cybertron as a kid
Was a cool show
I don't get why folks don't vibe with it

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
aEPNuw8_d.webp

English releases I’m currently waiting for:

Light and darkness dragon lord
Phantom Exodia incarnate
Gandora giga rays
Shark drake Veiss leviathan

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Raw gonna be interesting tonight, whoever wins the King and Queen of the Ring Semis is pretty much gonna tell us whose gonna win for Smackdown and therefore what we'll get on this weekend assuming they're sticking with Face vs Heel for the finals on both sides.

I stand by Gunther winning for the men and facing Randy and I'd say Iyo Sky is more likely to win for the women against Bianca. Though honestly, she's impressed me enough that I wouldn't necessarily mind Lyra beating Iyo if Becky helps her deal with the numbers.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Don't know if you guys have seen the new channel, but I'd appreciate some support with likes, comments, and good view times.

Tolkien's publisher hated The Silmarillion so much, he was willing to turn down the manuscript for Lord of the Rings rather than publish it. Why did it bomb so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back