• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

This nekketsu shonen with a bit of eldritch horror has potential for the future.
IMG-20240520-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20240520-WA0012.jpg

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Isn’t that just a berserk clone
Nah, the plot is different, there is a more focus on the fights and it's not sooooo dark, is a shonen at the end of the day.

It's about a slave who was on a ship to be sold due to circumstances of a massacre at sea, a kind of sea god was invoked who gave him powers, now he arrived on a continent full of forests, dark creatures and evil gods, while he trying to win life now free and take care a baby.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I uploaded like ten vids to tiktok just now so I'm on the same tip right now

A whole bunch of old vids from my video gaming past

Nothing but highlights

I think that's what my directive is gonna be

My best moments from all the games I play

Like an archive or holocron
Post your TikTok handle 🗣️

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Me: Okay here comes the third Moonsault attempt, this is gonna be the end, great match and great effort Lyr....oh wait she moved, okay we got a reversal into a pin....OH MY GOD!
Me:
img-3717074-3-i1wpUcn.png

Cole: Iyo Sky can't believe it, I don't even think Lyra can believe it.
Me: They can't believe it, I can't believe it but by God I'm starting to believe it...go QUEEN LYRA! :awesome

Though admittedly this does me even more pissed about Tiffany Stratton not winning last week as we could have had her vs Lyra in the finals as a way of showing off the next generation, but nah she gets knocked out by a one-legged Bianca while actively cheating while Lyra goes over a former women's champion clean. :facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back