• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
It looks cool but not really a card I need

Also, update on my Blue-Eyes collection

RxiS6ll.png

Very sweet brother :amazing

I have three of the original prints from the Kaiba starter deck. Straight classic.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Cubey Now we just gotta wait for how good the new Blue-Eyes Structure Deck is

As you can tell, there’s never enough Blue-Eyes support for me, especially if it finally makes the deck good

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Man they could do so much with gods and sacred beasts.

Slifer x eraser x uria
Obelisk x dreadroot x raviel
Ra x avatar x hamon
Eraser x dreadroot x avatar

Combine those 4 fusions with horakhty and armityle and you have six gods of gods

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Bo Dallas: I am the VOICE of the RECKONING!
Uncle Howdy: I AM THE RECKONING! :awesome

God I love this shit, another great promo from Bo this week focusing more on the actual mission statement of the group and why Chad Gable has been the target (ie going after people who exploit/mistreat their family or group).

Now I understand Drew winning the triple threat match to get into the Money in the Bank match, but I was half hoping he and Sheamus would be fighting each other so hard that Ilja would sneak the win and we'd get Drew vs Sheamus at MITB but oh well.

Men's Money in the Bank - Jey Uso vs LA Knight vs Chad Gable vs Carmelo Hayes vs Drew Macintyre vs Andrade

Now Drew literally saying he's gonna be World Champion by the end of MITB would seem to indicate he MIGHT win the match but then will fail the cash in (presumably due to Punk). I'd say Punk would cost him the MITB match itself but we KNOW Logan Paul is already gonna screw LA Knight so you don't want to overbook the match with too much outside interference.

I will however stick with my original prediction of Jey Uso taking the briefcase, with Carmelo Hayes as a possible wildcard.

Women's Money in the Bank - Iyo Sky vs Tiffany Stratton vs Lyra Valkyria vs Naomi vs Zoey Stark vs Chelsea Green

I am undeterred in my prediction that Tiffy Time WILL take the briefcase here, though I will acknowledge (especially given the location) that Chelsea Green has a real chance of pulling off the upset, especially if Piper Niven shows up to help her.

Lyra and Iyo are too busy feuding with each other and still have that rubber match to get to before they get their hands on a briefcase. I will say I'm getting more and more interested in where the Damage Control story is going, we seem to have them pissing everybody off and getting beaten back by Raw with Iyo stressing they need to change.

Back