• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Jack Atlas enjoyers eating good. Might just make Red Nova Dragon worth playing again as extra pressure on an established board.

I would have liked going into Red Supernova with this but I guess that’d be a little too cracked lol

Guess since they released crimson dragon they had to release red nova lol. Which would make bishbaalkin their combination seeing as how it’s a fiend

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Guess since they released crimson dragon they had to release red nova lol. Which would make bishbaalkin their combination seeing as how it’s a fiend
Bishbaalkin is from the manga version of 5Ds and has no relation to either Crimson Dragon or Red Nova

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GP0gsWhbcAALXTG

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
This also gives you a reason to play one or two Earthbound Immortals in an Earthbound Resonator deck
Now that we are officially making non-card monsters into cards with Red Nova and previously Crimson Dragon too

Print me the Great Leviathan / Orichalcos God next Konami

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

When you pander so hard, your unironically enforcing the very stereotypes you preach against

This shit is going to tank so hard

:hestonpls

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Don't worry don't worry. I know everyone is asking themselves right now, besides themselves in panic: 'Where's Platinum? A new episode of the acolyte just dropped!'

Acolyte Tuesday will be acolyte thursday this week, due to work. Worry not though, for acolyte tuesday will return and we will see that the force is female...

Back