• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Also, Pax, what did I miss with you? When did your rep get dropped that far into the negatives? Did Blade or Xhom Tombstone Piledrive you again? :kobeha
Yes, Xhom and Kuro sperged out in the Kamen Rider vs To Aru thread.

Kuro negged me five times.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Paxton is fortunate and blessed. He doesn't get salty like former debaters did when they got a negging. Some people went wild and off the rails. I can remember whole wars and beefs getting started over negs and basic flame banter. You guys are lucky you don't know what rep circles are like. You'd be in the nega billions trillion quadrillions with negs if you said or did something wrong.

Old School OBD was like the Konoha Blender albeit a lot more unforgiving (I know cause I got my Blenderite passes still)

You niggas are gonna laugh about this shit one day and think back like damn

We were some stupid ass niggas arguing over Overlord No Aru vs Nasu Riders

Paxton is fortunate and blessed. He doesn't get salty like former debaters did when they got a negging. Some people went wild and off the rails. I can remember whole wars and beefs getting started over negs and basic flame banter. You guys are lucky you don't know what rep circles are like. You'd be in the nega billions trillion quadrillions with negs if you said or did something wrong.

Old School OBD was like the Konoha Blender albeit a lot more unforgiving (I know cause I got my Blenderite passes still)

You niggas are gonna laugh about this shit one day and think back like damn

We were some stupid ass niggas arguing over Overlord No Aru vs Nasu Riders

Paxton doesn't get salty
Literally states me and Kurou "sperged out on him
Nigga literally goes massive passive aggressive when he's proven wrong

Nihilus, you smoking again already?

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Nihilus, you smoking again already?

OIP.Kt5OnQRkVfL9cqUKl7-ZTwHaD4

wesleysnaps1.jpg