OBD Convo #7: New Year, New Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
7341018-strength-%20while%20amped%20with%20the%20life%20force%20of%20asgard%2C%20the%20destroyer%20hits%20a%20celestial%20with%20blows%20that%20would%20bust%20a%20planet%20%28thor%20%23300%29.jpg

Ziran is a gangster.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Starting my marathon of Spiderman films with of course the original Rami one and it reminds me how underrated it is and what an excellent origin film it is as well as a great film in general. 2 of course improved on almost everything but it had a great foundation to begin with and that helps me to appreciate how Rami knocked it out of the part the first time and proceeded to do it again even higher in the next one.

I ment to post this here but posted it in the previous convo instead lol.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Oh shit I just realized from the video I posted

if you choose the dark/black suit route, Spiderman will bisect Wolverine in two with super strength. I never even caught that until recently lol I just thought he was reabsorbing the symbiote into his body

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

I already know that, going in, that with Keanu Reeves being confused as fuck over the "new message" of the Matrix, that it was obvious Lana pulled the entire movie out of her disgusting ass but holy fucking shit.
She literally just made the movie based on her life and really wanting to play with her "past toys" because when your actors have no idea what to do with the characters because you yourself have shown no idea of what character they have shown?

I think you never gave a single fuck about anything but just wanting to play with your "toys" over actually making a good film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back