• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #7: New Year, New Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

My favorite scene in the trilogy, and especially poignant for this year. Time to set aside the nonsense and become who we were born to be.

Thinking about it now, Lord of the Rings was the last great exhibition of cinema in the English language, at least as far as commercial blockbusters go. What came shortly after it? The tide of superhero movies, remakes, reboots, and cash cow sequels.

Has anything really rivaled Lord of the Rings in the last 20 years?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>League of Super Pets
>No Ace
>No Streaky
hue.png

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So Found a new goal in Kenshi, Considering outside of the South and Eastern Hive I pretty much completed the major faction. U.C is dead, Slave Trader is basically overtaken by anti-slaver, HN is crippled - I literally just left the priest in my team so they can raid my base indefinitely which basically give me free weapon and armor to sell. And Shek is basically conquering most of the land.

So with things almost done I just decided to kidnap the minor faction bosses and turn them into my new members.

Basically I finally got Ghost - Leader of Berserker, Valamon- Blood Raider, Elder-Skeleton Bandit, Screamer and Ponk-Tower of Abuse. Oni-Sand Ninja, No-face - Gutter, Bugmaster -Spider and Savant - Skin Bandit.

:kannasip

Last edited:

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
5IrHRIVhAZKHHWsZcArb8iwBx-smj1o7HO1-fbQ-vaktUxPjZ9fpQTcS_Y5w2UhEGBAsQI2bC-U8=s0

Literally the only semi-cool thing to come out of this utterly terrible, fucking trainwreck of a comic was this scene and Bucky becoming the new 'man on the wall'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back