• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #7: New Year, New Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Happy birthday mein square @Darth Nihilus.

It's yours too isn't it :maybe

Happy birthday brother

And thanks OBD Family

A sneaky move.

Zovkbhk.png
Happy birthday @Platinum

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Okay seriously, I have been getting PMs from Rev ever since we closed that damned Fate/To Aru thread and he has been finding ways to get even dumber since...
Seriously when every other new member has been less ridiculous than him, maybe he should just fucking stop and go back to FV.

I believe you broke the young lad spiritually in that debate my good sir

He needs a hugbox

My nigga

I just always remember Mein Square's birthday because it falls on my own :hestonpls.

It's the plasma connection.

That part

Ever since we met

Other than that, thanks fam

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Okay seriously, I have been getting PMs from Rev ever since we closed that damned Fate/To Aru thread and he has been finding ways to get even dumber since...
Seriously when every other new member has been less ridiculous than him, maybe he should just fucking stop and go back to FV.

He's still going in that Soulcalibur thread too. :russ

It's like, dude, you got wrecked harder than To Aru in that very thread. You don't need to act like you can still add to your points.

He's still going in that Soulcalibur thread too. :russ

It's like, dude, you got wrecked harder than To Aru in that very thread. You don't need to act like you can still add to your points.

It's worse because now he's bitching at me for actually pointing out the obvious and is stalking the shit out of me even harder.
Dude is losing it meanwhile pretending he has a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back