• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
F6GtTsF.png

AIDungeon said:
When Percy Jackson was just a baby, his parents were killed by monsters. He was found by the goddess Athena, who took him to the island of Olympus to be raised by the gods. When Percy turned fifteen, he learned that he was the son of Poseidon and Demeter, and had a destiny to defeat the gods' enemies. To do this, he needed to find a weapon powerful enough to defeat the monsters known as the Titans. Fate/Grand Order is a game where players can choose one of many Servants to fight against the enemies of the Holy Grail. Percy Jackson chose the powerful Magos Cern, a Tyrantus. The story of the "hero" Percy Jackson ended there.

One year later, the monsters struck. The sky turned red, and the land was covered in blood. All across the world, dragons, giants, and monsters of all kinds attacked. The gods were overthrown, and the Titans returned to finish what the gods had begun. In the end, only five "heroes" survived. Those five were Percy Jackson, his sister Bella, her husband, their brother, and her new husband. After the monsters were defeated, Percy Jackson led the "heroes" to the island of New Hope, where the gods had once kept the Grand Alliance. There, they lived, hunted, and had children. Percy Jackson taught them how to live among the mortals, how to hunt, and how to fight the monsters who were their neighbors. The "heroes" lived there for many years until the end of the world.
When Mr. Demar regained consciousness, he found that his body was now that of a ten-year-old boy. He was still missing his right arm and his right eye, but the doctors assured him that he would fully recover.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Reminded me of someone in SB that wanted to go so hard for their fanfiction of Percy Jackson x Fate, they made a... memorable VS. battle with the characters of Percy Jackson and... well, a pathetically weak Saber would be the understatement of the year.
Reminds me of Ryuugi. He's a good writer but he made Percy a bit too OP in his FGO cross for my liking. Like it ain't even how strong he was physically, cause Percy would probably be a Hercules lite in strength if he existed in a Nasu world with all of his feats done literally.

But his NP allowing him to be greek Gilgamesh even summoning shit he gets as a Servant was where I kinda got put off by it.

And the thing is he actually is a really fucking good Fate writer. Like if you read his most recent Fate crossover, A F/GO x Worm fic you'd see that not only does he know about the most obscure shit from pamphlets and stuff, but he also knows a ton about actual mythology and myths.

And then it gets ruined by Taylor and QA just running over Chaldea with OP abilities out the ass cause... plot.

Also link.

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Huh, thought it would've made it about superman. Also, this is really tame compared to the ones I did before.

I had to do mess with this prompt a bit cause the AI seemed to not think it was an actual story. When it finally did want I wanted it didn't seem to continue after the "I forgive you" line. Don't know why.
That does not sound like a family guy cutaway :dunfukdup

Reminds me Ryuugi. He's a good writer but he made Percy a bit too OP in his FGO cross for my liking. Like it ain't even how strong he was physically, cause Percy would probably be a Hercules lite in strength if he existed in a Nasu world with all of his feats done literally.

But his NP allowing him to be greek Gilgamesh even summoning shit he gets as a Servant was where I kinda got put off by it.

And the thing is he actually is a really fucking good Fate writer. Like if you read his most recent Fate crossover, A F/GO x Worm fic you'd see that not only does he know about the most obscure shit from pamphlets and stuff, but he also knows a ton about actual mythology and myths.

And then it gets ruined by Taylor and QA just running over Chaldea with OP abilities out the ass cause... plot.

Also link.

Well I wasn't talking about Ryuugi there...

It was this guy. Apparently he wanted to make a fan-fiction just like your guy above, but when he wanted Saber to be "taught" a lesson, he had people in that section basically tell him that's bullshit and makes no sense so instead of taking feedback, he literally makes a thread that's basically Saber being so hilariously gimped, that it became a joke.
And the truly ridiculous part? It wasn't even in character for Saber to be that way, it's something even TvTropes points out as peoples' main issue with how Saber is depicted in F/Z:
Fans who came to the Nasuverse through Fate/Zero tend to have a lower opinion of her, while fans who played/watched the Fate/stay night visual novel/anime first are more forgiving unless they're part of the third camp of Stay night fans who absolutely loathe how she's portrayed in Zero due to how the series flanderizes her chivalric attitude unlike how she was established as victory-oriented and pragmatic in flashbacks during her reign as a king in Fate/Stay night, an inconsistency in her character that Fate/Stay night fans quickly noticed.

Beware of going into any Nasuverse Reddit and say you liked how Saber is portrayed in Fate/Zero, you would probably end up murdered.

NEVAR FORGET! :oldryoma :skully

I haven't seen someone lose their shit over how their fan-fiction isn't being received by people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back