• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
273210454_1354795638283571_8234124539430244123_n.png

Humans do exactly that when they're starving though :mhm

dumb ass 75% of the character is male and they are fucking buff the fuck is that chick smoking.

:kannasip

It's a meme in that "Male Fantasy" basically equates to fucking everything because for SJW's, pandering to men at all is a sin.
This ignores the fact that Males don't usually equalize themselves to shit like Old Man Ryu, Kenshirou and other characters just for the muscle factor(Because again, they love to put that ALSO in "Male Fantasy" as if Males are also equally gay for that type of deal and thinks that men going full female poses and shit is what will actually get women to like it... despite there being a reason for the difference in Masculine vs. Feminine).

Here’s something I did over the summer last year.

35-D1-B4-C1-F349-4-EA6-8-BD7-E2835-C681-E4-D.png

28199748-DF28-4417-AECC-BCDF8-BD04391.png

84943728-DB17-488-B-904-B-64-FFE1004588.png

0-DC4091-E-F507-4-D4-F-B3-F0-D5-BB7-FA87-F7-F.png

D0-E7-B156-2-DD3-4-DA6-B47-E-C62640-FA6-CB5.png

Revi-Vice-Revice!

Um... what IS that supposed to be and what Program did you use? And you definitely need to spruce it up some more? Are you planning on doing some online classes and the like to learn how to make the models better?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Um... what IS that supposed to be and what Program did you use? And you definitely need to spruce it up some more? Are you planning on doing some online classes and the like to learn how to make the models better?
It’s Kamen Rider Revice’s helmet.

latest

I did it in Zbrush. I could spruce it up if the free trial for Zbrush I was using didn’t expire. And I have no inclination of spending money to buy it.

I am taking Digital media classes to learn how to animate and stuff.

It’s Kamen Rider Revice’s helmet.

latest

I did it in Zbrush. I could spruce it up if the free trial for Zbrush I was using didn’t expire. And I have no inclination of spending money to buy it.

I am taking Digital media classes to learn how to animate and stuff.

Mmm, I'm planning on doing something similar myself when I'm done with School but it'll have to be online for that sort of deal, that's on top of doing programs like Maya or Blender so I can ultimately start animating models and such.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Mmm, I'm planning on doing something similar myself when I'm done with School but it'll have to be online for that sort of deal, that's on top of doing programs like Maya or Blender so I can ultimately start animating models and such.
Cool. Do you have any idea of what kind of modeling/animation you wanna do? I’m doing a mix of 2d/3d, also learning rigging cause rigging pays super well.

Cool. Do you have any idea of what kind of modeling/animation you wanna do? I’m doing a mix of 2d/3d, also learning rigging cause rigging pays super well.

Primarily will be 3D modeling as I may use it as either a jumping off point for gaming or ultimately animating short fight scenes as filler for my stories(So basically it'll definitely be intensive animation of some kind like Monty Oum).
I may learn rigging on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back