• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Casca's back baby, and the Knight Commander doesn't know how to keep his subconscious in check.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I thought the dude would get saved by All Might or something but no he saves himself at the last second using his quirk like the chad he is:wow. Afo starts talking about his latent potential being an eye opener to him and disappointed that he died since he won't be able to retrieve his body. Then the nibba gets up, has Afo and Number 6 go "how in the fuck are you still alive? " Then the nibba just smiles despite blood dripping down his face and continues to fight because he's the only person here who can until a hero gets here. All while pushing his body and his quirk far beyond its limits. Dudes a fucking bro :mjlol .

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Virgin Izuku: Needs loli backpack to beat a kaiju monster. And couldn't touch the guy prior because he's allergic to training his skills

Chad Koichi: Needs only his own skills ,his quirk and his fists to match a Kaiju monster literally blow for blow while smiling. Fights like a true hero.

Izuku stans hate to see it :skully . Can't wait to have to remind stans that Koichi's used his quirk as a shield several times since they're stated to repel as well as attract:mjlol.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Shit man Vigilantes even did the "you looked like you needed saving " shit better than. No stupid tnj's just Koichi holding the line. I felt more with that flashback (I think it's a flashback) of Koichi playing with number 6 as a kid when everyone else ignored him way more than Izuku's nonexistent relationship with Ashyraki :skully . The spinoff being way better than the main series will never fail to amuse me. Vigilantes didn't even really start off as amazing either and being a monthly series wasn't helping but going from those days to this is impressive. Makes me wish that the series just continued.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FLVhtbSXIAcaLUj

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

You're a clone! No you're a clone! EVERYBODY'S A CLONE! :tiredpepe

Maybe it's just my outsider looking in perspective as someone who hasn't played the games and is just watching these videos to see the story, but the Orochi saga was way better story wise to me.

You're a clone! No you're a clone! EVERYBODY'S A CLONE! :tiredpepe

Maybe it's just my outsider looking in perspective as someone who hasn't played the games and is just watching these videos to see the story, but the Orochi saga was way better story wise to me.

They aren't really clones, but people injected with Kyo's DNA so they can use his flames(or in Kula's and Isolde's case, uses K's DNA to reverse engineer it into Ice).
Whip herself is a clone and the various bosses are clones of each other because that's how NESTs otherwise rolls.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
They aren't really clones, but people injected with Kyo's DNA so they can use his flames(or in Kula's and Isolde's case, uses K's DNA to reverse engineer it into Ice).
Yeah I understand that, I was referring more to the bosses all being clones of each other.
Whip herself is a clone and the various bosses are clones of each other because that's how NESTs otherwise rolls.
Well obviously, it just got a bit ridiculous seeing it multiple times in a row. :maybe

Also at some point, you'd think people (who are not the heroes actively trying to find out whose pulling shit) would stop showing up to these tournaments, given how much dangerous shit seems to keep happening around them. A FUCKING CITY GOT WIPED OFF THE MAP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

I mean I get it, that's fighting game stories for you but it feels weird here considering how much effort obviously goes into the stories of these games.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Also at some point, you'd think people (who are not the heroes actively trying to find out whose pulling shit) would stop showing up to these tournaments, given how much dangerous shit seems to keep happening around them. A FUCKING CITY GOT WIPED OFF THE MAP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

I mean I get it, that's fighting game stories for you but it feels weird here considering how much effort obviously goes into the stories of these games.
What's a city getting destroyed when Iori needs to rip Kyo's throat out and use his head as a trophy on his wall :maybe . I'm only pissed that Ash Crimson came back, that nibba should have stayed dead, costing Rock his much deserved spot like that :wow.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What's a city getting destroyed when Iori needs to rip Kyo's throat out and use his head as a trophy on his wall :maybe .
Like seriously, how many times does Kyo need to beat this man's ass before he sees sense? :maybe
I'm only pissed that Ash Crimson came back, that nibba should have stayed dead, costing Rock his much deserved spot like that :wow.
Yeah just finished watching the video on the Ash saga, I agree 100%.

Ash accomplished his goal, he went out the way he wanted to, his character arc was very much done and the conclusion was (as far as I can tell) pretty satisfying so why bring him back?

Other than they wanted "heroes from every saga" in the game, but Elizabeth could have represented that saga and she's in the game as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back