• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean, it's definitely bad and it needs to go the fuck away but it's not like it can't get any wor-

unknown.png

Yep, burn it all down guys, we have officially reached retard status point blank.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

I mean, it's definitely bad and it needs to go the fuck away but it's not like it can't get any wor-

unknown.png

Yep, burn it all down guys, we have officially reached retard status point blank.
Funny enough Roland is guilty of the same shit since his latest film has him trying, and failing, to start his own cinematic universe. Like dude I could agree with ya but at least say that shit before trying it and than flopping at it. :hestonpls

Funny enough Roland is guilty of the same shit since his latest film has him trying, and failing, to start his own cinematic universe. Like dude I could agree with ya but at least say that shit before trying it and than flopping at it. :hestonpls

I can agree with shaming that dude too because he has no right to talk... but a broken clock is right twice a day...

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

unknown.png

lol I was really hoping they wouldn't do the cancer thing
I still have some hope because Ragnarok was good but eh

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Rip and tear.

Until it is done.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So I recently watched Encanto.
It's okay, I wouldn't say it's anything spectacular!

Even from a soundtrack perspective only one song really stood out to me, and it's NOT We Don't Talk About Bruno. That song's catchy sure but it's pretty far from top tier.

It's THIS one, but that could simply be because I like these kinds of songs in particular. I mean I'm also one of the few people that prefers Reflection to Make a Man Out of You from Mulan (both FAR better songs than their Encanto counterparts).

But still, the notion that "this is the best soundtrack Disney has made in years" is absurd. First of all, that title belongs to Moana and second Encanto isn't even on the level of Frozen (1 or 2), Tangled or Princess and the Frog, either soundtrack or movie wise, not even close.

Blocky

Illustrious

unknown.png

why didn't anyone else got cancer then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back