• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev97

Illustrious
And why continue making live action anime when it constantly fails? Where’s the audience or profit that has them keep doing it?

Live action Cowboy Bebop dead in the water after the first episode and canned after 1 season

☠️ ☠️ ☠️

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
And why continue making live action anime when it constantly fails? Where’s the audience or profit that has them keep doing it?

Live action Cowboy Bebop dead in the water after the first episode and canned after 1 season

☠️ ☠️ ☠️
they do it for the younger people,feels like they want to force a change by making younger generations swallow all that crap,sometimes it work sometimes it doesn't

Rev97

Illustrious

The more I look at the Red Dragon deck, the more I want to build one. Wonder how I can make it as competitive as possible..... 🤔

That’s easy. First turn Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss (to negate your opponents attempt to stop your real play + set up for Synchro summoning Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity on the opponents turn for a nice first turn “you can’t play Yugioh”

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

The more I look at the Red Dragon deck, the more I want to build one. Wonder how I can make it as competitive as possible..... 🤔

running the staple hand trap setup because dragons get murdered by any of the top tier decks now unless it's dragon link

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
dragon_ball_gt___super_baby_2_and_great_ape_baby_by_goketerhc_dez2m9t-pre.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back