• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
7vfQ2Ju.png

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Feels like just yesterday when people told me for years that I was the idiot for calling the literal quirk zenkais, quirk zenkai's , cause quirk awakenings literally aren't zenkai in all but name to those guys apparently :mjlol . Hurt people's feelings that day then got section banned for rubbing it in the face of that one nibba who claimed I had no proof (despite the proof) and how Bakugou wouldn't get a zenkai. Then the next day happened :skully. I still have that moment bookmarked when I want a laugh :mjlol.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
0032-006.png
Yog/Kai: My first possession in ages, how could I NOT be excited?

Oh don't be so dramatic Kai, she used you against Dag... No wait, she couldn't actually let you possess her against Dagon because Chloe was too badly damaged. She just turned you into a scythe and wielded you in human form.

Huh, when did Kai possess Chloe last? :blobwhat

JESUS CHRIST it was back in chapter 13!
That was OVER A YEAR AGO in 11/01/2021 :shocked

Damn that's really trippy. It didn't actually occur to me that it had been that long when I first read this chapter. It wasn't until today when I started going back through the earlier chapters for feats that I thought "wait a minute". 🤣

New to this OBD stuff.

Is there a Wiki on these characters yet?
- Regis Nex (Cavalier of the Abyss)
- Gangryong Ma (Veritas)
- Kunitoshi (Aiki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back