• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah Graphics don't really bother me at all.

The new Pokemon game is an example of this. I thought it looked fantastic. Wouldn't notice anything bad graphically if Reddit didn't force it down my throat.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

The truly hilarious part is that China and India are the main people whose causing issues with the Planet with their constant industrialization and yet no one ever goes to them to bitch, just the 1st World Countries they can do that to.

What makes it even more ridiculous was as IWD stated: The World was literally on fucking fire at one point... lived bitches.
The Planet isn't in danger, we are and honestly, I think Climate Change is SO overwanked in that while it's a problem, it's overdone to the point of excess to the fact I'm not even sure WE are the main ones causing it and it's more of how it just generally is.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
i don't mind graphics as long i find them at least pleasant to the eyes

I finished playing bloodstained curse of the moon 1&2 recently and started Ritual of the night but i would rather if it was done similar to COTM instead of 3D it makes my eyes so much more tired and not as enjoyable to look at

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Man it's getting annoying seeing people constantly complain about graphics all the time. Like I could understand if it was something promised but then they failed to deliver but even then I wanna know how the game plays damnit.
i dont give a fuck about them tbh
souls games never look as "realistic" as other mainline game shit but their art design is on another level that it outshines everything else
at the end of the day the direction is what matters

Apparently, Ikemoto and Kishimoto are now going past the realm of hacks considering they now officially turned Momoshiki's defeat in the Movie and Anime into a plot hole:
The key to defeating Momoshiki (the second time) was damaging his Rinnegan so he couldn't just absorb Boruto's attack.
But now they've gone and given him a special advanced healing ability that instantly fixes burns, fractures, and broken bones.
On top of that, they've given all Otsutsuki innate chakra absorption that can absorb Odama Rasengan on its own, before even considering Momo's hijutsu.
So.....they just retconned in two abilities that would have stopped Momo from being defeated by Odama Vanishing Rasengan.....
This is in addition to the taijutsu skills Momoshiki mysteriously didn't have when Darui was chasing him down.....
Just...

You know... I get it, Boruto is the protagonist and Naruto and Sasuke outshine him too hard because of their existence, Boruto doesn't really matter in his universe...
But you know what you don't do?
You don't then shit on the 2 people stronger than him to the point they are jokes and then give bullshit to your new MC to make them stand out. No wonder people are leaving this series in excess. You may think this isn't Kishimoto's fault but remember, he was always the supervisor for this series and is now officially one of the main writers now.

As much as I can agree on calling Kubo a hack for how he primarily done things(Even if there is obvious reasons why but that doesn't stop his faults), it really fucking gets me on how Kishimoto just hands someone who didn't even prove their worth a sequel and does everything they can to fucking bury it.
No wonder Shonen Jump went running back to Kubo Tite: Between Boruto killing off any hype a Naruto sequel should have, MHA going down the toilet because they hired same hack editor who went with fucking Samurai 7 AND tanked another promising series and there's not much else outside of JJK and BC, they ain't got much else left atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back