• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
gotta break that dream though

cuz people even in 2022 (including most of the obd) still say that movie 8 broly is way more raw and cold than dbs broly, lmao

and

how can you get rid of a char who is the reason that both dbs broly and kale became canon? a char who appeared in games/media for the past 15-18 years?

dbs broly is on a good way but he isn't ready to surpass z broly in overall raw saiyan essence, not yet

z broly started the maximum meme too, lol
That was also my issue with nago when I saw he had a lot of slayers gimmicks including his lose pose and finger snap/haikus
At that point just gimme slayer

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
@Derpmaster9000 @Masterblack06 @Xhominid The Fool @Stocking Anarchy @Papa Nier @Xadlin drew this today
FK2VqKQWYAIIm1L

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
That was also my issue with nago when I saw he had a lot of slayers gimmicks including his lose pose and finger snap/haikus
At that point just gimme slayer

you will get nago's elder bro coming next = el hermano style and happy chaos's true form instead :mjlol

slayer and raven aren't that popular for strive, we on a new era now - strive staff, prob :russ

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
gotta break that dream though

cuz people even in 2022 (including most of the obd) still say that movie 8 broly is way more raw and cold than dbs broly, lmao

and

how can you get rid of a char who is the reason that both dbs broly and kale became canon? a char who appeared in games/media for the past 15-18 years?

dbs broly is on a good way but he isn't ready to surpass z broly in overall raw saiyan essence, not yet

z broly started the maximum meme too, lol
My biggest issue outside ragdolling Goku and Vegeta which is common at this point and using the lizard as a punching bag he never had a moment where he fully established utter overwhelming dominant like his Z era counterpart
Man was a beast in z
He's good in super but not there yet completely

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
as impressive as was to endure the hits of a semi serious blue gogeta and keep coming back = still zero tension levels

you could see that broly didn't stood a chance = he was a reactive zenkai'd punchbag in a way = still could cui jiren though, lol

meanwhile

in the z era, to stomp ssj full power kakarot and gohan, super vegeta, super future trunks and kamicollo at the same time, and casually, was just too much = attitude era levels

stomping goku even for around 20 minutes, near the end shows how z broly was on another level - in the cold/raw aspect

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
as impressive as was to endure the hits of a semi serious blue gogeta and keep coming back = still zero tension levels

you could see that broly didn't stood a chance = he was a reactive zenkai'd punchbag in a way = still could cui jiren though, lol

meanwhile

in the z era, to stomp ssj full power kakarot and gohan, super vegeta, super future trunks and kamicollo at the same time, and casually, was just too much = attitude era levels

stomping goku even for around 20 minutes, near the end shows how z broly was on another level - in the cold/raw aspect
And then they kept bringing him back
:hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
ikari broly still slaps though = cuz he is incomplete ssj4 levels and he will make the ssj4 form canon, i hope

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
even if he does not though

i still have ssj4 in the true ongoing dbs sequel = dbh :tupac

meanwhile

toei keeps making more dbh episodes and dbh refuses to add any toyo char as part of their roster :russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back