• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

YES THANK YOU! SOMEBODY GETS IT!

You don't have to be super deep or complex to be good, nor does it automatically make you good. People can point to all the songs Ulquiorra's character supposedly inspired and write all the essays about him that they want, but it doesn't make him any less fucking boring.

And Eren was always a whiny fucking bitch.

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FF-TKqDXEAAhen0

El Hermano

Acclaimed
YES THANK YOU! SOMEBODY GETS IT!

You don't have to be super deep or complex to be good, nor does it automatically make you good. People can point to all the songs Ulquiorra's supposedly inspired and write all the essays about him that they want, but it doesn't make him any less fucking boring.

And Eren was always a whiny fucking bitch.
Eren is not even remotely as complex as people make him. He just does a 180 after a timeskip just to reveal at the end that this "development" is actually a sham and that he's still that same whiny, angry kid he was before. All I remember from him after the timeskip is him just being a brooding, vicious motherfucker. He is the least interesting part of it all, yet, he gets revered the most.

Reiner for example is genuinely complex and interesting. You can actually relate to him(he never sniffed Historia's letter as far as I'm concerned).

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I mean if being a bitch is complex than Eren's the king :skully . That last chapter will be in my mind forever and I don't even read AoT :mjlol.
same here.

:kannasip Pretty sure I broke one of my younger cousin with that last scene.
She can't stop talking about AoT, haven't had spoiler for the ending. Showed her that last chapter. I never hear her again talk about AoT.

We still good with everything else though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back