• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
b23d6848a588fbe308c019ed05df88e1--dragon-quest-square.jpg

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Does anybody know why the Meta Battledome currently has enough guests to make up almost half of OLF's entire membersship? We getting brigaded or something?

best thing ive read all day lmfao
How do you fuck up a "Mario is actually a dick" philosophy paper? This has been so many times already.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Does anybody know why the Meta Battledome currently has enough guests to make up almost half of OLF's entire membersship? We getting brigaded or something?

How do you fuck up a "Mario is actually a dick" philosophy paper? This has been so many times already.
i see nothing but an A+ essay :mjpls

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Today is a moment of big magnitude for me. I'm finally going to share parts of the space opera universe I've been creating since 2008. This is the start of the first of five smaller serials I'm doing which are prequels to the big "Red War" book I've worked on for so long. This one is called "The Fall of the Fated Queen" and takes place in the generation before the "Red War."

First chapter will be free. I'll post it here. I'm looking for a beta reader too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back