• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid The Fool @NostalgiaFan @Masterblack06 @Stocking Anarchy @Papa Nier @Darth Nihilus
One of my MC David
FL7vaA_XEAM_6BE
MC looks very OP

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
AND HERE IT IS!

(You can view but not share or download)

I can't believe I'm actually finally publishing something set in this universe. This and probably the next chapter in this serial will be free. Let me know.

here's some stuff from a comic im working on since im in the mood for sharing

FGLUUf-VUBkXWcB

FHKXbc6UcAEBooM

FGgzZOKWYAAanB-
Do you do maps? I need a map of Mars done for me.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Nice Pontiff Sulyvahn cameo :maybe

Aesthetics look really good like a fucked up mix of Jojo's and some biblically accurate angels, I dig it.
thanks man
copying Araki was pretty much how i learned how to draw so there's probably always gonna be that influence lmao
and Souls has influenced a lot of how I look at fantasy design too
AND HERE IT IS!

(You can view but not share or download)

I can't believe I'm actually finally publishing something set in this universe. This and probably the next chapter in this serial will be free. Let me know.

Do you do maps? I need a map of Mars done for me.
don't have much experience with maps, although tbh even if I did I've had so little time to work on projects in general that who knows when it'd get done lol

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Is there a place on this forum to put all your creative work?

thanks man
copying Araki was pretty much how i learned how to draw so there's probably always gonna be that influence lmao
and Souls has influenced a lot of how I look at fantasy design too

don't have much experience with maps, although tbh even if I did I've had so little time to work on projects in general that who knows when it'd get done lol
I'm sure if you're doing some kind of comic you will need one, unless it's set on the planet Earth we're all familiar with.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Did anyone take a look at that chapter? I'd greatly appreciate it. If anyone wants to be a beta reader let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back