OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
c9qiPIY.png

That's cause he knows Mastar is an idiot and is scamming him for all the money he's worth

Like somewhere in this heart of mine, I truly do feel sorry for this dude...
Otherwise, I have nothing for him because this truly is such an absolutely terrible waste of money.
No first draft(Or at the very least use that shit for practice!), his story doesn't even explain why we should care about the threat and who the main protagonist is, and he basically threw $100,000 straight up at the Artist he saw rather than go far, far, far lower(again, it doesn't take much to get an artist to make a Manga-style work. Even on Comic Kickstarters, the main issue has been more distribution issues than anything else).

He pretty much damned himself rather than do the simple question and asked "how much does it take to make a manga-volume equivalent" of a comic book and start from there.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Like somewhere in this heart of mine, I truly do feel sorry for this dude...
Otherwise, I have nothing for him because this truly is such an absolutely terrible waste of money.
No first draft(Or at the very least use that shit for practice!), his story doesn't even explain why we should care about the threat and who the main protagonist is, and he basically threw $100,000 straight up at the Artist he saw rather than go far, far, far lower(again, it doesn't take much to get an artist to make a Manga-style work. Even on Comic Kickstarters, the main issue has been more distribution issues than anything else).

He pretty much damned himself rather than do the simple question and asked "how much does it take to make a manga-volume equivalent" of a comic book and start from there.
It shouldn't be hard but man dude shooting his shot way too high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back