V.I.P. Member
IMG_5944.jpg

Monster Hunter?

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Monster Hunter?
Yeah, went back and gave generations ultimate a proper shot

it's a fantastic game, but man did it have an unfortunate release date with World right around the corner.

The hunter style system is great and this is prob the most fun I've have playing greatsword ever, only Rise really comes close to how mobile and strong the weap feels

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Like somewhere in this heart of mine, I truly do feel sorry for this dude...
Otherwise, I have nothing for him because this truly is such an absolutely terrible waste of money.
No first draft(Or at the very least use that shit for practice!), his story doesn't even explain why we should care about the threat and who the main protagonist is, and he basically threw $100,000 straight up at the Artist he saw rather than go far, far, far lower(again, it doesn't take much to get an artist to make a Manga-style work. Even on Comic Kickstarters, the main issue has been more distribution issues than anything else).

He pretty much damned himself rather than do the simple question and asked "how much does it take to make a manga-volume equivalent" of a comic book and start from there.
I think he spent 100k over an entire project beyond just the manga itself. He's got a big launch in the works, for all type of Demon Rush related nonsense. Still idiotic and you can tell how much the webtoon suffers because of it.

I think he spent 100k over an entire project beyond just the manga itself. He's got a big launch in the works, for all type of Demon Rush related nonsense. Still idiotic and you can tell how much the webtoon suffers because of it.

Yeah, he's trying to make it a franchise... without even seeing if it's successful first.
I mean there's a difference between making sequels or more stories within that same world but this is ridiculous.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, went back and gave generations ultimate a proper shot

it's a fantastic game, but man did it have an unfortunate release date with World right around the corner.

The hunter style system is great and this is prob the most fun I've have playing greatsword ever, only Rise really comes close to how mobile and strong the weap feels

I still have yet to finish World. It's on my hit list to complete later when I buy the Iceborne DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back