• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Fast and Slow Zombies Dawn of the Dead 2004 type
2. A day or two
I happen to be very resourceful as a person and I can think about certain small stuff nobody else would think, so I should be all right for a whole day

Now, the true question would be: Should I be worried there any specific undead variations that, i dunno, are only active during night (think "I Am Legend"), know how to climb, are constantly alert to any sound, and a large etc?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Awww shit son.

Also I would like a summoner class. I don't see that very often in video games anymore

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FLzrZZbVgAYs8US.jpeg.jpg

what the fuck is going on with DBS right now

FLzrZZbVgAYs8US.jpeg.jpg

So they did Goku getting shot by a laser from Sorbet again... but even worse than before considering there would be zero reason Granolah should or would ever drop his guard, especially with how his ability works...

You know? At this point, I can't even say DBS Manga is worse than the Anime because at this point, that would be an insult.
I would say that this is worse than Super 17 vs. SSJ4 Goku in terms of how shit it actually is on multiple standpoints.

E

Example

Unconfirmed
I would say that this is worse than Super 17 vs. SSJ4 Goku in terms of how shit it actually is on multiple standpoints.
But then, was the fight between Super 17 and SSJ 4 Goku really that bad though, aside from that Dragon Fist ending where base Goku blows through a hole in Super 17 (yes base Goku) because absorbing energy makes Super 17 vulnerable or something like that.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
FLzrZZbVgAYs8US.jpeg.jpg

I ain't even shocked at this point, bro. We hit below bottom of the barrel with this trashy canon fanfic manga a while ago. :mjlol Old man Toriyama and Toyo really are just throwing shit and piss at the wall at this point, and I don't even think they're looking for what sticks as they're doing it, either. They're just throwing this hot garbage out for the crack, and because they know the majority of DBtards will let them get away with anything at this point.

:kobeha

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FLzrZZbVgAYs8US.jpeg.jpg

Dog shit writing
I ain't even shocked at this point, bro. We hit below bottom of the barrel with this trashy canon fanfic manga a while ago. :mjlol Old man Toriyama and Toyo really are just throwing shit and piss at the wall at this point, and I don't even think they're looking for what sticks as they're doing it, either. They're just throwing this hot garbage out for the crack, and because they know the majority of DBtards will let them get away with anything at this point.

:kobeha
Toyodogs will eat whatever shit their master gives them :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back