• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FLw47sQaIAAhX0l
FL4vVs3VcAMsGnf
Kale already exists

and is that saying Fem Broly is 190 cm? Cuz she’d be way bigger than that

Because it's a different class of fighter

An anime fighter has the hallmarks of airdashing, barriers, burst rc's ect. GG,BB persona these types of games

Where as games like SF and MK don't give you the ability to block in the air. I don't think I've ever heard a sf fan claim the aesthetic isn't anime af but the game isn't. Though with chars like Oro and Akira it makes you wonder if they aren't eventually heading in that direction

I mean artstyle and characterization, not "anime" in terms of mechanics.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Meanwhile strive players “arcsys pls gib rollback”

“No” repeat for almost 2 years
It's a better fate than Soul Calibur, at least. Series goes from being dead in the water after SCV, only to be revived a whole generation later after nobody else wanted to bring it back. Then it teases a third season that doesn't arrive, and the director ended up leaving soon after.

It's been a year of silence and we don't even have any fan-created ways to play online decently. :wow

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's a better fate than Soul Calibur, at least. Series goes from being dead in the water after SCV, only to be revived a whole generation later after nobody else wanted to bring it back. Then it teases a third season that doesn't arrive, and the director ended up leaving soon after.

It's been a year of silence and we don't even have any fan-created ways to play online decently. :wow
tbf thats entirely SCVI own fault

The lobby system is ass like it always is and ranked is more akin to casual play then anything. Nevermind the net being dogwater at times. Just getting shots for my Yoshimitsu vid was hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back