• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almost all of these guests are in here
Fuck my life.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FL7J2edXIAQrB19

Wait what?

:breh

Basically, we had a major debate on To Aru because I wanted to see Rev basically try and explain himself on how he was using feats from To Aru. One thing lead to the other and then we suddenly got someone trying to tell us that the Magic Gods are Infinitely Infinite, can ignore the mathematical and logistical impossibility of it and we just zoned the fuck out and banished the thread.

It... wasn't my greatest moment nor ours for allowing the series to fester like that.

The real question is why are so many guests are on that thread, where and how? SB doesn't have the numbers in their VS. section and they don't have a currently up To Aru thread of any kind and CV doesn't use it much...

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
tbf thats entirely SCVI own fault

The lobby system is ass like it always is and ranked is more akin to casual play then anything. Nevermind the net being dogwater at times. Just getting shots for my Yoshimitsu vid was hell
GBVS was the same

they dropped a couple dogwater charas, bounced back with Six and then dropped the ball before trying to CPR with a character that should have been in since day 1 (vira) and an alt of someone we already had as playable and that was already in the game so it was super low effort (AvaBelial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back