• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murata can still make some cool looking shit, if nothing else
page_07.png

page_11.png

page_16.png

page_17.png

page_18-19.png

page_20.png

page_21.png

page_22-23.png

page_24-25.png

It's definitely awesome but again, is he trying to make Garou a good guy or at this point taking the piss?

Then be sure to make a goodbye thread, so we can all give you a proper OBD send-off.

I swear though, if you're pulling a Blade on us :mjlol.

No, I'm not pulling a blade.

There would have to be something huge and a direct threat to you guys or a profound change in the administrative culture of this forum before I considered it and I'm pretty sure even then I'd only come back to insult the fuck out of whoever was giving you guys shit then leave. I really have zero interest in coming back here. I was banned from CBR 13 years ago, they invited me back and I told them to drink bleach. Humantorpedo impersonated me on rumbles for a few years but no one believed it was me so he gave that up.

No, I keep promises.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
No, I'm not pulling a blade.

There would have to be something huge and a direct threat to you guys or a profound change in the administrative culture of this forum before I considered it and I'm pretty sure even then I'd only come back to insult the fuck out of whoever was giving you guys shit then leave. I really have zero interest in coming back here. I was banned from CBR 13 years ago, they invited me back and I told them to drink bleach. Humantorpedo impersonated me on rumbles for a few years but no one believed it was me so he gave that up.

No, I keep promises.
There was a mod problem?

I've found the mods here good and palatable. They've actually assisted us in promoting the show and seem to give us free reign here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back