• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FMYR7zvVIBsw4mt
Shit, I made a world just like this as a kid.

E

Example

Unconfirmed
Not sure whether I should buy Elden Ring because apparently the port to PC was hot garbage. Mind you, I have crazy high specs
I've heard rumours around that Ryzen-based PCs can't run the PC port of the game as efficiently as expected compared to the intel ones.

Is this true?

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Not sure whether I should buy Elden Ring because apparently the port to PC was hot garbage. Mind you, I have crazy high specs so I should be able to play it but what if the issue doesn't have anything to do with that? 🤔

scHAcDx.png

It's possible it might just be my potato PC, but I remember I couldn't even get past the anticheat without the game crashing. And I remember being able to run the original port of DS1 on a much worse rig. But that's likely a me problem.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
It's possible it might just be my potato PC, but I remember I couldn't even get past the anticheat without the game crashing. And I remember being able to run the original port of DS1 on a much worse rig. But that's likely a me problem.
That anti-cheat is pretty shit,you can bypass it by turning off internet,it worked for me but my computer didn't manage to run the game :catsob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back