• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
dorohedoro-vol-10-chapter-60-farewell-kaiman-21.jpg
dorohedoro-vol-10-chapter-60-farewell-kaiman-22.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@CrossTheHorizon

Second playthrough. Did Rogiers path, got the black knife print, and he asked me to confront Ranni. I did so, and when I ask her? She admits to it all. That she was responsible for creating the black knives, and was behind the plot to kill Godwyn. She does however say she also used one of the black knives to kill herself. This seems to lock you out of Ranni's questline as well. Since she is pissed off that you caught her, and commends you on your sleuthing.

You don't get away from Columbo, motherfucker.

I only managed to screen-cap this line because there is no pause button in Elden Ring but she also says she was behind the Night of Black Knives, and the conspiracy.

CuQiAwI.png
I get why she would kill herself but why Godwyn? and what's up with him becoming the "Prince of Death"

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I love how much danger sense sucks ass in Mha :mjlol . Toga straight up tries to stab Izuku in the latest chapter but it doesn't trigger because that's how she shows her love. So damn retarded man :mjlol.Dollar store Spider sense is honestly too good for it :kobeha.

Oh and I also like how Izuku could easily return to his group if he simply used one of his seven fucking quirks to leave but hey. That would be the smart thing to do and Izuku's allergic to the smart thing.

Bakugou's gag with his hero name shows up despite it not being funny the last time in the other war. Why the hell do people like this straight up gag character again? He isn't really a rival and he sure as shit isn't a deutaragonist either and to top it off Hori just repeats the same gags with the nibba over and over again. He has no villain to fight, his only thing is thinking about Izuku and despite all the lip service he was nowhere even close to catching up with him unless they make up more bullshit at the last minute. At least now when I make fun of this shit stans can't tell me "lol jes wait" because we're literally in the last arc.

Mandalay's quirk which used to be one way telepathy seemingly just changed to people being able to talk in it (unless the translator fucked up or something). And Uraraka's and Toga's competition to get into Izuku's pants is as lame as ever. The only good part about this chapter was Best Jeanist calling Bakugou and Mirko idiots for doing the stupid hero name gag when lives are at stake. Most specifically their lives :skully. At this point all I care about is seeing Shoto fight Dabi and conclude the only good subplot left and hopefully Izuku's nowhere to be seen there.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
>You have to kill Alexander at the end of his quest-line in an honorable duel

Why even live.

Well, at least it was a formal thing and not a "he randomly went bad because of the crazies or dark magic" like you usually see.
funny thing

that actually isn't the end of the questline

but nobody knows how to complete it yet

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
bayformers supremacy :tupac

apparently the tie-in comics actually have some much more impressive feats (characters surviving explosions that can be seen from space etc) but I never got around to reading all of them and iirc they're a separate branch universe or something

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Bros
decided to rewatch actually some tf bayverse movies

ngl, the first two were average, obd wise, they are into the city block/multi city block+ and supersonic levels, from the first two movies, even, not bad

bayformers supremacy :tupac

apparently the tie-in comics actually have some much more impressive feats (characters surviving explosions that can be seen from space etc) but I never got around to reading all of them and iirc they're a separate branch universe or something

It just became a Bayformers feats thread

Arknights got drowned out in the topic :kobeha

I didn’t expect this in SB :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Bros

It just became a Bayformers feats thread

Arknights got drowned out in the topic :kobeha

I didn’t expect this in SB :mjlol

sb, leaving the sb all headcanon for tf's all canon, wow, that streak, doesn't stop

unlike sb's bad vs threads streak though, which keeps having more of them than the whole ippo series in numbers even :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back