• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
>Musubi
Jesus blade, I know our names both begin with an M but come on now
:hestonpls

:russ

mah ninga

you

missed the sequel of that post, a bit later, only xho managed to trace and read it :mjlol

got an update

and

a

plot twist

the quote i posted, was by bmxx06 instead not by musubi, ok, big deal

he is already a member here, 9/10 times i make a mistake once, it happens, i ain't full perfect

don't yell at me :russ :russ :russ :russ

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
:russ

mah ninga

you

missed the sequel of that post, a bit later, only xho managed to trace and read it :mjlol
>implying i still wouldnt call you out for it
1300044776986.jpg

Basically IWD got a glitch when they made him Advisor and he couldn't actually log in for awhile.
I helped him out throughout that process and I guess they solved the bug... by making him a Moderator.

Yeah thanks for having my back and functioning as a middle man for that dude :yousmart

By the way I've no idea if @Ral @Trinity watch Farscape but you should change the forum mascot to Scorpius because no one has "cucked" a maniac out of a fucking army faster than you guys except him :russ

@Crimson Dragoon and @Sigismund Can back me up on this.

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
Yeah thanks for having my back and functioning as a middle man for that dude :yousmart

By the way I've no idea if @Ral @Trinity watch Farscape but you should change the forum mascot to Scorpius because no one has "cucked" a maniac out of a fucking army faster than you guys except him :russ

@Crimson Dragoon and @Sigismund Can back me up on this.
Our original mascot is a cat named Milo; pending artwork ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back